Engineering Things

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by loosewire, May 11, 2013.

1. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    @ Nerdegutta ,has the cable bridge in Norway been completed, saw a

Hows It Made show. No dates were given ,have you heard of this bridge.

They said it was a national project.

2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Loosie, what was your old job when you worked for a living? Given your age I am pretty confident you are retired, but active. You slipped up and mentioned it once, it doesn't need repeating.

3. loosewire

Apr 25, 2008
    @ Bill, I have had several major experiences , at one time my goal was to do

electronics for business's with all the box stores in South Florida. I was able thru

a service station arrangement. I had a large private customer base. I had one other

that allowed me to have the best computer, video, gps and the best support system

money would buy. In hind site I should have spent a lot of time in the best computer

training ,I don't regret the path I took, would not trade the experience for the world.

On the sports side I have some good experiences, some good recorded times in

free diving. I never wanted to be a one place type person ,my bio and obituary

will show that, I have two deals going now. I am for now keeping my privacy.

Some of you guys would like to have had some of my life experiences.

I do E.S.P. also, I have chip in my brain for most Forum members.

There are several more 10 experience I have not given a clue. Bill, you asked

I would have never talk about myself , I am bashful...I did a few more things

like the Elbo Room. I must have a thousand pictures and videos. I may need to

edit some this. I forgot I'm a public speaker.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
    DerStrom8 likes this.
  4. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    You're a psychic Borg? Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

shortbus and DerStrom8 like this.
  5. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    Which bridge? We have a lot of bridges. A few days a go a bridge under construction collapsed. Killing a construction worker and a random car driver. They were burried under steel and wet, rapid drying concrete.

[​IMG]

Was it a recent show?

6. loosewire

Apr 25, 2008
    This was a steel cable bridge, it show a large pass where it was very windy and

it showed cold weather, it was in Norway somewhere. It could have been a older

video. They said it was enough cable to go round the world several times. How many

hugh cable bridges do you have.

7. loosewire

Apr 25, 2008
    @ Strantor ,,I predicted your good future, when you said that you got paid to travel

to work, remember.

strantor likes this.
  8. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
  9. loosewire

Apr 25, 2008
    That's it , what cities is it going to connect.

10. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    It's build to shorten the road between Oslo (Capital) and Bergen (2nd largest city) It will also replace the existing ferry.

I think I got a link here.

Google maps

11. studiot

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 9, 2007