Engineer helmet

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Ok so what was so controversial that the pic of typical street wiring in India was removed? Considering some profess to be so free speech advocates I am getting the impression this site is now hosted in North Korea. I know it isnt because North Korea has more freedom!

Seriously anyone care to explain what precisely was wrong with the picture? Better yet which TOS did it breach? apart from the one that says you make the rules up as you go along. I appologize Derstrom you were indeed spot on, its the doing things behind peoples back while professing open policy warts and all lol.
For some reason that picture was perfectly fine in another thread a while back, including choice comments from current moderators. Let's see if someone goes back and deletes it or leaves it.

For some reason that picture was perfectly fine in another thread a while back, including choice comments from current moderators. Let's see if someone goes back and deletes it or leaves it.
Unlikely, I got a pm last night dictating what is and isnt free speech, I suspect I crossed the current free speech line.

Probably the same mod who advocates free speech and is against censorship unless they are holding the redacting pen:rolleyes:.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
They are also called bump caps. In Raytheon they have the pipe space, basically a second floor for utilities to the first floor. It is extremely easy to brain yourself just walking down the isle.