energy meters ac/dc

leap

Joined Mar 23, 2005
hi i need help i hav to make a report on energy meter and their calibration :( well the prob is i dont know where to start and their types can anyone plz help me :)
by sujesting a few links

Originally posted by leap@Mar 23 2005, 11:20 PM
hi i need help i hav to make a report on energy meter and their calibration :( well the prob is i dont know where to start and their types can anyone plz help me :)
by sujesting a few links
[post=6324]Quoted post[/post]​
well frnd check out the homework section of the forum., u may find anything suitable and also.., keep googling for information., ur sure to get some info

Cya
Dilu

venmani

Joined Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by buddyengineers@Mar 23 2005, 01:15 PM
well frnd check out the homework section of the forum., u may find anything suitable and also.., keep googling for information., ur sure to get some info

Cya
Dilu
[post=6327]Quoted post[/post]​
seen ur query friend actually what u want about energy meter whather const or calibration tech of diff meters or reading soft ware tech reply with detail report to give u better guide
venmani

leap

Joined Mar 23, 2005
Originally posted by venmani@Mar 25 2005, 08:03 PM
seen ur query friend actually what u want about energy meter whather const or calibration tech of diff meters or reading soft ware tech reply with detail report to give u better guide
venmani
[post=6382]Quoted post[/post]​
hi well i need to prepare a assigment on different types of energy meters and their calibration . energy meters types ac /dc ,working principle,construction .now i hope u can understand the reson why i am totally confused :blink: .and i hav been googling around bt have found nothing :unsure: ..plz sujest a few sites or keywords that would help me :)

psandip612

Joined Mar 23, 2005
hi
you can start with type of construction i. e. how it started with watt metre type construction of rotating disc and its caliberating techniques.
latter defining diff types you will need to take the flow of report to digital meters and thir accuracy.
i hope i am quite clear but if u need certain information then let me know if i can help any mor

sandy

leap

Joined Mar 23, 2005
well this is wht i found so far not much :( :unsure: well the types i found are
1 electrolytic meters
2 motor energy meters
3 clock energy meters
the prob in findin info abt them while googling is tht i always end up with manufactures sites bt no theoratical sites
PS alson can anyway tel me if the types i jus mentioned are ryte or wrong