Energy meter - multiple CTs

marked

Joined Jul 19, 2011
Hi there,

Apologies if this is not the correct forum (or in fact message board) to post in, I am new here and did not think my question fit the boxes :p

Hopefully you can help me or refer to someone who can.

As the title suggests, I am looking for a multi-phase energy meter with many current transformers, over 20 and up to 60 if possible.

Is such a meter currently available for purchase from any company, or would this require a custom build? If so, could anyone suggest a company that might be interested - a large number would be purchased at a competitive price.

I have further specifications, but this is the primary feature of the meter I require.

Much appreciated,
Mark Hinds

marked

Joined Jul 19, 2011
http://www.satec-global.com/eng/products.aspx?product=42

there are others. google for : "multi channel energy meters"
If you need more channels you may need to install various of them. Or try to contact the company, they will be glad to help you (sell their stuff:))
This post was extemely helpful, much appreciated.

Cheers man!

EDIT: Anothe quick question if you dont mind... I was looking at this meter and was trying to decipher what they defined as an input. Does 48 inputs mean I can connect 48 CTs?

Last edited:

marked

Joined Jul 19, 2011
It seems to have 38 current inputs according to the datasheet.
It doesn't look cheap though, so I'd check with them before I buy :D
Thanks praondevou! I will check with them so. Could you tell me how you determined that exactly :p It could help in my search :D I counted 28 "current" inputs from the spec.