ENERGY METER BILLING USING GSM AND 8051

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by azeemhafees, Mar 26, 2015.

1. azeemhafees

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 26, 2015
    [​IMG]

This is my circuit
    also a pdf file also attached with this

Working.

First the optocoupler connected with indicator led of energy meter. The opto counts the led blinking and microcontroller reads the counting’s. The counting’s are stored in EEPROM. After a specific time (we can give the time using delay) microcontroller converts the blinking into units. And calculating the amount of electricity bill. And the data sending to a mobile by using the GSM modem. The LCD display shows every outgoing and incoming sms. When the user doesn’t pay the bill a sms send to the gsm modem and the microcontroller passes a signal to relay driver. and the relay cuts the supply to the load.

This is the working. So what I need is the program . I have to submit it within one week (before next wed). I had tried it many times.but i can't. now my semester is on its ending and i have to submit it. Pleas help me if you can. I need your all support.

Kindly help me
    <SNIP>

Moderators note : removed personal details like email and phone number

RRITESH KAKKAR likes this.
  2. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Then give up. It cannot be done in a week.

3. azeemhafees

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 26, 2015
    I can't

4. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    This would take months to perfect.

5. blueroomelectronics

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 22, 2007
    Belongs in homework, plus the OP should not be submitting other peoples work as their own.

Fail.

6. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009

Then why did you wait one week before the project is due to start working on this?

Too much partying?

The sad thing is that you are not the only one. Lots of students coming here expecting miracles in the last minute. Does not speak well to the quality of engineers schools are turning out these days.

7. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    Maybe if I had access to the tools and all the datasheets I could do it in a week. Tell me again why I would want to come out of retirement to help you? I would of course insist that you give me the name, telephone, and email of your professor so I can tell him what we are up to.