Embedded wireless WIFI AP mode

pilypala

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Hi Guys,

I am working on a project that needs to have embedded WIFI working in AP mode.
The idea is that iphone or android phones can connect to the board as WIFI client. This embedded wireless module needs to have 2Mbit/s - 3Mbit/s of consistent thorough-put.

Anyone knows anything like this?

Thanks in advanced.

-pilypala

longcrystal

Joined Mar 22, 2010
just use RN-XV wifi module , use any microcontroller IC possible to do. u need to know UART knowledge TX RX for connect ur module . And important thing u need to know create a firmware either Visual C# or Visual Basic to configuration ur module to setup the name of the WIFI name and password and you required the skill with the ADK under java code to create a firmware into ur android mobile phone , if iphone i not quite sure , maybe u required the Object oriented skill for wrote the firmware . these it for basic stuff u need to know .only can done many thing as u wish

paul66055

Joined Feb 27, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am working on a project that needs to have embedded WIFI working in AP mode.
The idea is that iphone or android phones can connect to the board as WIFI client. This embedded wireless module needs to have 2Mbit/s - 3Mbit/s of consistent thorough-put.

Anyone knows anything like this?

Thanks in advanced.

-pilypala

You need a module with AP mode support, have a look at Whiznets wifi module portfolio they have the module with AP mode support.

ananthapriya

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I am heard about embedded is now working with wifi.and im also doing one project for military field.that project is connect wireless camera with embedded device.that camera is rotating all the angels and detect unauthorized person and send this information to control room.here i have chosen wifi wireless connection.

BacklinksVault

Last edited: