Electronics video Tutorials needed

Discussion in 'Electronics Resources' started by ijaz1976, Mar 27, 2010.

1. ijaz1976

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 20, 2010
    how can i download electronics video tutorials from this website.

i really interested in electronics and want to save all these tutorials on my hard drive to learn while i m offline. :)

thanks in advance

2. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    you can't learn anything when you are OFFLINE.

you should be online to learn.

3. alim

Dec 27, 2005
    What I understand ijaz is saying he wants to download tutorials to his hard drive to review them whenever he wishes without going online.I do that, and learn "OFFLINE".

4. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    You think I donno that? :confused:

OK smart guy, please explain OP how to do it. :cool:

I give up

5. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
  6. ijaz1976

Mar 20, 2010
    brother i know these are flash videos and i have tried to download these videos with some downloaders. i m currently using mozilla firefox and i also tried some of its extensions to download these videos but they all cannot sense videos on allaboutcircuits.com and on other sites they worked perfectly.
    i really so much interested in electronics please guide to some real solution.

7. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    Did you try using the URL of the SWF itself?

Example

http://facweb.northseattle.edu/tfiegenb/EET160/Chapter1/1-1 RepresentativeSystems/1-1 RepresentativeSystems_controller.swf

8. alim

Dec 27, 2005
    I do not want to get into a "SMART GUY", exchange, with you or anyone else I was respondig to your comment that you cant learn OFFLINE , and you asked "You think I donno that". So I dont know what is the point. I conduct myself in a respectful manner on this forum and can do without a SMART GUY tag.

9. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    The video on here are copyrighted, they really don't want copies made. There are some good ones however, there are also some links on my blog to you tube videos I thought were quite good.

Bill's Index

Some Tutorial Videos

10. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    See you are not too smart then.
    I said to learn online straight forward, and u thought I was stupid. So we know who doesn't know any thing.
    I know the video's are not for down load and I don't have to ask to know that.
    Any one with a reasonable knoledge will know that some members here put alot of effort in providing the knowledges that we provide and they are not for any one to take advantage of.
    If you can download them then we would never ever know what you will do with them.

If you want respect then respect the work that is put on this forum for some people that really donno any thing.

And NEVER ENCOURAGE TO COPY OTHER PEOPLES HARD WORK FOR THEIR PERSONAL BENEFIT..

Get the point.

11. ijaz1976

Mar 20, 2010
    pls dont fight with each other. we should follow forum rules.
    anyway thanks "spinnaker" .

12. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Yah ijaz1976, how dare you want to watch hours upon hours of video's freely distributed at numerous sites on your own computer. LOL I can think of more then one person in this thread who doesn't come across as very smart.