Electronics Learning Lab

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by quirmche, Oct 12, 2010.

1. quirmche

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 22, 2010
    I realize I'm new and that this may be a bold request of me but, I would like to propose adding a dedicated "Electronics Learning Lab" heading to the Electronics Forums.

Reason being is there is a lot of reference here to this great resource for begining in and learning Electronics. I just thought it could use it own heading. This will also provide a place for us noobies to ask questions about some of the circuts or create discussions of some interesting additions that might be available.

Finally, I see Forrest Mims himself ;)is a member and what a treat it might be to have him weigh in from time to time.

Anyway, just an idea!

Hope you like!:)

2. quirmche

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 22, 2010
    Oooops! Sorry, I probably should have posted this in Feedback and Suggestions!

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    That would be the General Electronics Chat. If you have a specific project, The Projects Forum. If you have a completed project you want to share, The Projects Collection, but only for completed projects.

The setup we have works pretty well, I think. I've seen other forums that have huge numbers of categories, It tends to distract from the focus of the forum.

Have you read the book outlined on top of this page? I particularly like Volume 6, Experiments.