Electronic Snake And Ladder

Stuart Matthews

Joined Oct 30, 2014
Kamustasas to all,. since my first project was too complicated, I come up with new proposal but still I need the help of you guys,..:D I want to create a snake and ladder board which uses a 7-segment roller as dice then a light representing each player, eg. (player1=red, player 2=green, both player in one cube=blue).. when a botton is pushed the dice roll then the light automaticaly moves corresponding to the 7 segmet displayed number. then when someone stop at snake or ladder cube the light also goes to the directed cube.:rolleyes:
This was all just an Idea so i don't have anything yet in regard to this project, soo please I need all the help I can get,.. ;'(

I have done few research and I found a circuit for the 7-segment dice,. that's all I have,.. soo please please,.. HEELLLPP!!!

any suggestion to make it simplier is also acceptable...

TNX GUYS! AiMeE\m/(0_0)\m/
Hi I am new to here and just came across your thread and found it interesting as I myself decided to build a Snakes & Ladders board game.
At the minute I have a Snakes & Ladders board Made from MDF bought from a toy shop, I have drilled holes in each square and inserted RGB LEDs all wired up and I have the 7 Segment desplays inserted with on/off switch, reset Switch and and a switch to play the game. The Blue led lights up the Snakes & Ladders and the Red Led player A and the Green led player B. I am using x 2 555, 4510 and 4511. All fine at this stage so now the fun begins with the Logic from the 3 Binary outputs.

Stuart Matthews

Joined Oct 30, 2014
Surely it is if others were interested in the original thread and others were following it. Now it is revived maybe people might be more interested in it and wish to ask their own questions or give their own advice on this. It is not like I just gave an answer to a general question (how do I work out Blah blah blah)