Electronic devices of "gang stalkers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tranzz4md

Joined Apr 10, 2015
Actually, I'd say you're making a lot of sense. People that wanna "stalk" old men like you and I deserve all the frustration, boredom, and heartburn they get.

You say he lives right below you? Get a really old, worn out blender and use it a lot. Make sure to spend most of your waking hours at home either naked or bottomless, and practice some creative body painting -making sure that the right drapes and blinds are opened to best advantage. Drop golf balls on your bare floors often. Use a Kirby type vacuum cleaner, set low to the floor, on those bare floors too, and remember that early mornings are what really drive the youngsters crazy. Get some good headphones, if you don't already have them, and sing old songs loudly while wearing them around the house.

Bring old newspapers and junk to him. Be sure to have mustard or yogurt or chocolate syrup smeared around your mouth, then just keep knocking continuously on his door until he answers it, and ask him if it's his, and the keep going on about how you thought he dropped it and it was his. Smiling is permitted, but don't crack up laughing. Repeat weekly. You've gotta get in the mindset/mood to have fun doing this stuff, like the practical joker's do.

For electronic noise it's not as easy anymore, because not even us old folks listen or watch much broadcast radio or TV anymore. Take the time to figure out his Wi-Fi code, and "return his favors". Does he have Dish TV?

I'd bet that you'd only hafta watch one or two grumpy old men movies to far surpass this short little list and fine-tune your technique.

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
People that wanna "stalk" old men like you and I deserve all the frustration, boredom, and heartburn they get.
I had a conversation like that, once. I said, "If anybody wants to stalk me they're going to have to bring their lunch. Sometimes I don't leave the house for three or four days.":D

Status
Not open for further replies.