electronic device called "spy ear"

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by lse123, Nov 3, 2007.

1. lse123

Thread Starter Active Member

Oct 17, 2006
    I look to buy an electronic device called "spy ear", where get stronger the voice around you when you stick the device in your ear , can you help ? I search online but only find devices with cables this I look I see in tv before 15years and has no cables [for earphones in two ears] just plug on your one side ear , can you tell me url ?

2. cheddy

Oct 19, 2007
  3. lse123

Thread Starter Active Member

Oct 17, 2006
    Where I can buy this product previously used by spies ? Please note that I want a device for the left hand - ear, (no cables) but to plug into the ear and the voice be controlled (from the ear) ....

4. recca02

Apr 2, 2007
    maybe you should see a physician and see if he suggests u the use of it(that is if u need it due to a hearing loss). i think will guide you through the rest of the procedure.

5. GS3

Sep 21, 2007
    A country with deaf spies? Wait! I think I know what country you're talking about! Does it also have a dumb president? .. . . I thought so. ;)

6. recca02

Apr 2, 2007
    is there a country without one?:rolleyes: (of course no offense meant if ur president is so dear to any1)
    in our case the meaning can be taken literally since president in our country is only a 'titular head' most of the power reside with the PM.

7. Salgat

Dec 23, 2006
    I believe what he wants is one of those devices that require you to aim the microphone is a specific direction to amplify sounds in a specific direction.

8. dachikid

Oct 19, 2007
    Try doing a search on EBay for "spy earpiece" (without the " "), it turned up many items which might be of interest.

9. GS3

Sep 21, 2007
  10. cheddy

Oct 19, 2007
    *This website has been reported to the Department of Homeland Security for suspicious spy activity*

11. Audioguru

Dec 20, 2007
    My son bought a cheap Chinese-made Spy Ear product. It was a little amplifier with an electret mic, a couple of button battery cells and an earphone. My son wanted to hear people talking far away.
    It did not amplify, its sound was exactly the same loudness as without it so it was absolutely useless.

12. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
  13. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    I like the micro shotgun mic... if it works. It costs too much to find out though. Too bad you can't get a demo.