electronic design

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by wscottforever, Apr 12, 2011.

1. wscottforever

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 12, 2011
    im in the prosess of designing a device and need someone with expert knowledge on how to do it if i wont to use a frequency who do i have to contact and if you are willing to work full time for a promise and a prayer

2. wscottforever

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 12, 2011
    it has to do with transmiters and recievers

3. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    Do I get 100 prayers an hour?

What do you need done? Is this an invention about connecting a motor to a generator and solving the worlds power problems?

4. Adjuster

Dec 26, 2010
    You would have to be much more specific before anyone could answer your question. My guess would be that you are expecting too much too soon. For the moment, let's think about your question, I think you will see that as it stands it's not reasonable:
    (What device - a walkie-talkie? A mouse trap?)
    (Someone who knows about design in general, or has specific knowledge about some frequency range?)
    That last, I'm afraid, is a bit optimistic.

5. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    I need some prayers. So I may take the job for just 90 pr hour. Well joking aside. We like to help in this forum. BUT it is also required that the poster put in some effort.
    You should tell us what you have done so far. And why and how you struggle. And posting schematics is imperative. So will we(the forum) be happy to give you a push in the correct direction