Electronic Circuit Question.

What would each of the meters read if R2 was, say, 1 Ω and all of the others were, say, 1 kΩ?
AM4=0.012A
AM3=0.012A+12A=12.012A
AM2=12.012A+0.012A=12.024A
AM1=12.024A+0.012A=12.036A
@RRITESH KAKKAR

Please consider:

1) For purposes of the exercise, the indicators may be taken as exhibiting zero resistance...
2) Recall that that EMF is constant in a parallel circuit...
3) Recall the technique of calculating resistances in parallel?...

Best regards
HP:)

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
What would each of the meters read if R1 was, say, 1 Ω and all of the others were, say, 1 kΩ?
What would each of the meters read if R2 was, say, 1 Ω and all of the others were, say, 1 kΩ?
What would each of the meters read if R3 was, say, 1 Ω and all of the others were, say, 1 kΩ?
What would each of the meters read if R4 was, say, 1 Ω and all of the others were, say, 1 kΩ?

Which, if any, of these results are somewhat similar to what the meters are showing in the problem?
This was the question where there is 1ohm the current will be 12Amps similar to this when 1K current will be
V=I*R
12/1k=12mA

AM4=3mA
AM3=4+3=7mA
AM2=6+4+3=13mA
AM1=12+6+4+3=21mA
These values are imprecise to such an extent that I cannot be certain you calculated them correctly:confused: --- Granting, however, that your values are 'close enough' (was the circuit working properly):

the circuit is normal
How do you reconcile that with the fact that all four indicators are reading 12 amperes?!?!:eek::rolleyes:

@RRITESH KAKKAR

Because I feel the question is 'lacking' in one regard - I offer this: For 'purity' sake - Assume the power supply is not merely specified at 12 Amperes but current limited to 12 Amperes. --- Given the forgoing, what component is at fault and what is its fault resistance?