electronic card isssue

sahayaalwin

Joined Apr 29, 2014
gud morning

i have a brake pcb card issue.OPERATION ---variable potentiometer is fitted to card.as the potentiometer is adjusted voltage gets changed dc output ....output is recieved from scr without gate pulse .. 40v transformer output is given to the scr BTI 500R and 2N2646 (UNIJUNCTION TRANSISTOR) is giving gate pulse to scr...so i disconnected the gate pulse but dc voltage output received from scr .so i changed scr too ..but problem repeats...waiting for suggestion....

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
gud morning

i have a brake pcb card issue.OPERATION ---variable potentiometer is fitted to card.as the potentiometer is adjusted voltage gets changed dc output ....output is recieved from scr without gate pulse .. 40v transformer output is given to the scr BTI 500R and 2N2646 (UNIJUNCTION TRANSISTOR) is giving gate pulse to scr...so i disconnected the gate pulse but dc voltage output received from scr .so i changed scr too ..but problem repeats...waiting for suggestion....
What is the original problem? Dead or excessive current? Number one bad part ... capacitors.

sahayaalwin

Joined Apr 29, 2014
dear sir
DC maximum output voltage is recieved from SCR continuously without the input from the variable potentiometer.but I disconnected the gate pulse of scr too..

sahayaalwin

Joined Apr 29, 2014
[
What is the original problem? Dead or excessive current? Number one bad part ... capacitors.
dear sir
DC maximum output voltage is recieved from SCR continuously without the input from the variable potentiometer.but I disconnected the gate pulse of scr too..