Electromagnetic Fields

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by redlight000, Mar 31, 2010.

1. redlight000

Thread Starter Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Hi all,

OK IM GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS LOCK SORRY BUT MY EYES ARE REALLY SORE..

THIS IS JUST A QUERY.. I DID NOT POST IT IN THE OFF-TOPIC COS THATS NON RELATED AND ITS NOT A PROJECT EITHER.. SO I PUT IT HERE OK?

I JUST WOULD LIKE A BASIC ANSWER TO A WEIRD THING MY MATE PRINTED OFF AT THE LIBRARY, HERE GOES!!

QUOTE" THE FOUNDER OF CYBERNETICS, LATELY CONCENTRATED ON BRAIN RESEARCH. HE EXPOSED VOLUNTEERS WHO DID NOT KNOW THE PRINCIPLE OF THE EXPERIMENT TO ELECTRIC FIELDS AT 10HZ FREQUENCY.

WHEN THE FIELD WAS TURNED ON THEY COMPLAINED OF FEELINGS OF UNEASINESS AND ANXIETY

A EXPERT WAS WORKING IN THIS FIELD, WHO WAS WORKING ON EXPERIMENTS WITH MICROWAVES AT FRQ) 147MHZ PULSED AT 6-10HZ AND 450 MHZ PULSED AT 16HZ. THESE SIGNALS APPRENTLY INCREASED THE EFFLUX OF CALCIUM IONS FROM NERVE CELLS..

SO WHAT IM GETTING AT HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU PULSE MICROWAVES A 6 TO 10HZ AT THAT SPEED OF 450MHZ AND 147MHZ??????

SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG AREA, BUT MY MATE DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER, AND ASKED ME IF I PUT THIS UP.. HOPE KNOW ONE MINDS...

THANKS Can anyone EXPLAIN THIS??
    CHEERS

2. t_n_k

AAC Fanatic!

Mar 6, 2009
    The term pulsing here just means that one is switching (gating) the radio frequency (RF) (microwave) component on and off at a particular rate.

If the pulsing occurs at 10Hz with equal on & off times then the RF would be switched on for 50 milliseconds and then off for 50 milliseconds, with the process repeated as long as required.

If the microwave frequency is 1000 MHz then in a 50 millisecond 'on' interval a total of 50 million RF cycles would be "let through". There is no practical reason why this can't be done.