Electrolysis failure

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Get an iron pot with an air tight lid with an pipe nipple attached. Fill with strong alkaline solution(sodium or potassium hydroxide). Toss in small chunks of bare aluminum metal. Quickly put the top on and connect a hose to it. You will make liters and liters of hydrogen gas, until the aluminum is used up or the hydroxide base solution is used up.

One guy built a lawn mower that runs on hydrogen supplied this way.
Soiunds like the old 2 litter bottle, murtatic acid, and some tinfoil trick.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Why do the free energy types always get so upset when you clearly explain why it can't possibly work.
It is obviously because we are tied in with the Big Oil companies/The Illuminati/<insert others here>, and are deliberately suppressing free energy for everybody that we all know the secret to, but refuse to divulge it.

That's probably what they tell themselves anyway, getting angry at others is so much easier than realizing you made a mistake.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
It is obviously because we are tied in with the Big Oil companies/The Illuminati/<insert others here>, and are deliberately suppressing free energy for everybody that we all know the secret to, but refuse to divulge it.

That's probably what they tell themselves anyway, getting angry at others is so much easier than realizing you made a mistake.
I am so glad we are too! Phew! I am so fricken' rich that I am having the Swedish Bikini Team type this in the nude.
;)

Just kidding! They are only nude because they just came through airport security. ;)