Electrodermal Device- Wanted!

BIZWIZ

Joined Aug 22, 2016
My apologies Gopher T - i must have missed it. Sounds exciting and as BR states quirky things are very cool these days. We are seeking to achieve a better result than quirky... will get back to you Gopher asap

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
My apologies Gopher T - i must have missed it. Sounds exciting and as BR states quirky things are very cool these days. We are seeking to achieve a better result than quirky... will get back to you Gopher asap
No need. I'm running with this on my own. I'm having trouble getting over 50% on a blind test but I think consumers will find it interesting.

BIZWIZ

Joined Aug 22, 2016
I'm going on record with my opinion: This is shear quackery.

The one thing that, more than any other, influenced my opinion was finding this:

It's equivalent to a big red flag that says "No science here".

Its good you have changed your mind Gopher - enlightenement is a wonderful thing- we wish you well. I dont know how important it is to develop a device to tell someone if they are happy or sad ( maybe they could work that out for themselves)
We are seriously looking for a technican with the skills to develop our device which would be used to do so much more than happy or sad)

If you believe you have the interest skills and profrssionalism to be a part of a large commercial project please express your interest to myself at vrginiabest <email address removed by moderator; you may send a private message>
It doesnt matter where you are because if we found the right person we would come to you

Last edited by a moderator: