Electricity

Discussion in 'Electronics Resources' started by selecty, Mar 26, 2013.

1. selecty

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Am new on this site and on circuit issues. I need help on how to build an indoor self-recharging circuit to generate electricity for my home. Requirements and diagrams would be appreciated e.g for 1kva, 5kva and 10kva. Thanks.

2. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    If you find these magical things, please share your good fortune with us.

absf and DerStrom8 like this.
  3. tracecom

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 16, 2010
    Unless you have a fairly small home, 10kva won't be enough. You might was well go for 100kva and sell some power to your neighbors.

4. crutschow

Expert

Mar 14, 2008
    You need to search for an over-unity forum. That's where you'll find all kinds of posters with power-from-nothing schemes (the modern version of perpetual motion). And what's really amazing is that they all have "proof" that their schemes work.

shortbus likes this.
  5. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    I'm trying to figure out if this thread is supposed to be serious or if it's a joke. The OP actually sounds like he/she things this is physically possible.

Overunity/perpetual motion/free energy is a myth. And not the kind of myth that might have some truth to it--it's 100% impossible.

Prepare yourself, I see this thread being closed in the very near future!

shortbus likes this.
  6. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Maybe getting primed up for April 1st.

DerStrom8 likes this.
  7. selecty

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Thanks for your reply and any clue for getting this achieved would be appreciated.

8. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    Are you even reading the rest of the replies? It's not possible. Period.

9. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
  10. toffee_pie

Oct 31, 2009
    its entirely possible, you can buy huge flux capacitors that generate 20mega watts now, you use them in the boot of your car while you are driving to generate electricity, when you are done you hook them up to a solar panel and have free electricity for 10 years at least.

if you watch back to the future a few times you will get the gist

DerStrom8 likes this.
  11. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    @OP: So that you may not be confused, what you are asking for is a device that creates enough energy to power your home, and itself. Since energy is neither created nor destroyed, it only changes form, you are asking for a device to output more energy than it has taken in, a device, we will all assure you is physically impossible.