Electricity from water.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by stevensrd1, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevensrd1

Thread Starter New Member

May 7, 2012
    Ive been powering things on water for some time now. This is not really like the salt battery or the acid battery since I use no salts, acids or chemicals. But it works like these none the less. Using 99% pure magnesium and copper electrodes. Ive been running things like wall clocks, digital clocks, led lights, motors and so on. I keep a live cam on usually 24/7 showing things running on water. There are some videos there to for those interested about such. If anyone wants to visit the live cam the site is http://****************
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
  2. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Another free energy posting:rolleyes:. It is NO such thing as free energy my friend. And if your "invention" is such a success. Why do we not see this technology in say electric cars. I would like to see you elaborate on what part in this "battery" that is the energy carrier. Is it the water perhaps. This is pure nonsense and the moderators will close this thread soon.
    To mods! please remember to remove the link then closing this thread
  3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Free energy discussions are not allowed here. Scammers of free energy are not welcome.

Thanks for the heads up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.