Electric forum

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by rrrchandu, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrrchandu

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Hello
    This forum is very useful to students especially. Please start Electric Forum also.

2. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    We don't really discriminate between electric and electronic. It's the purpose of the discussions that sort them into General Electronic Chat, Projects and Homework.

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Fact is, electric and electronic are pretty much the same thing. Electricity is the most basic, but it still uses Ohm's Law (you must learn this to be able to handle electricity) and all the other stuff. Have you looked at the ebook? It's original title is Lessons in Electric Circuits.

4. Moon968

Apr 14, 2014
    Yes, I also joined this forum to get information about eletrics and it should be added in this forum.

5. BR-549

Sep 22, 2013
    What could you possibly ask on a electric forum, that you can't ask on a electronic forum? Please tell me, I want to know.

Is there any difference between electric and electronic? Please tell me, I want to know.

Please give me one example of a question you could ask on an electrical forum, but couldn't get an answer on a electronic forum. Please tell me, I want to know.

Electric and electronic.

Is there a physical difference? Is there a political difference? Is there a religious difference?

Do they look different? Do they act different? Do they smell different? Do they feel different? Do they sound different?

Do they use different math? Do they follow different rules? Do they have a different color?

Please tell me one thing that is different. I would like to know.

6. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    The difference is every country has their own standards. The basics don't change, but you will have to find somewhere else specific to the country you are wanting to wire house wiring in.

If you have a specific question please use the Electronic Chat forum, that is what it is for.

I just noticed this was a necropost. Therefore it will get the standard treatment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.