Election's Over So Can We FLUSH Now?

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
I know AAC does not allow politically themed posts, so maybe this one should have been posted in the "Jokes" section.

By the way, we've had riots in the S.F. Bay Area ever since Tuesday night California time and I'm expecting all Hell to break lose around inaugural day in January of 2017.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I know AAC does not allow politically themed posts, so maybe this one should have been posted in the "Jokes" section.

By the way, we've had riots in the S.F. Bay Area ever since Tuesday night California time and I'm expecting all Hell to break lose around inaugural day in January of 2017.
Let the snowflakes expose themselves as idiots. It's good for the country. I'm for letting them walk to the edge so Obama or one of their heroes can talk them back down to earth with a lesson in democracy.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I think they are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats having a temper tantrum because Mommy obama is on the way out and Daddy Trumps taking over the house which means they're going to get kicked out and have to either get real jobs to support themselves or learn to live like street bums. :rolleyes:

Life sucks when you are faced with the reality that no one else thinks you're as special and entitled as you think you are. :oops:

Personally I think there should be a law that allows the average person to run over idiots who think protesting in traffic is a good idea.

If they think having to get jobs is traumatizing wait until they see half their whining deadbeat buddies get mowed down like deer by a Kenworth while protesting! :D

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I found out that Liberals are more angry and hateful than Conservatives. The video in another thread of 3 black males beating a man for voting Trump, I still can't get out of my head.

Plus, all the fights they started at Trump rallies, which reinforces the thoughts in my head. Now I think maybe there is just as many Liberals vs Conservatives packing weapons and that thought scares the hell out of me.

kv

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Now I think maybe there is just as many Liberals vs Conservatives packing weapons and that thought scares the hell out of me.
Why?

Theres a huge difference between a conservative with a gun and a liberal with a gun.

A liberal will fire the most shots and burn up the most ammunition without having ever took aim at anything of value then when they have ran out of ammunition walk up to the conservative, who has yet to fire a shot, and demand that they hand over their ambition supply so they can go off firing randomly again. :oops:

A conservative will pick a target, take aim, fire and make sure they hit their mark which wont be hard because their target walked up them and demanded they give them their unused ammunition, before repeating with the next target whose standing behind the first dead liberal and now screaming about how unfair it was that the conservative shot a person with a empty weapon. :p

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Why?

Theres a huge difference between a conservative with a gun and a liberal with a gun.

A liberal will fire the most shots and burn up the most ammunition without having ever took aim at anything of value then when they have ran out of ammunition walk up to the conservative, who has yet to fire a shot, and demand that they hand over their ambition supply so they can go off firing randomly again. :oops:

A conservative will pick a target, take aim, fire and make sure they hit their mark which wont be hard because their target walked up them and demanded they give them their unused ammunition, before repeating with the next target whose standing behind the first dead liberal and now screaming about how unfair it was that the conservative shot a person with a empty weapon. :p
Exactly, and as I'm driving down the road minding my own business, Six bullets hit me and all the occupants in my car.

I wonder if that isn't the plan to reduce voter turn out in the next election, by default.

kv

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
I think they are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats having a temper tantrum because Mommy obama is on the way out and Daddy Trumps taking over the house which means they're going to get kicked out and have to either get real jobs to support themselves or learn to live like street bums. :rolleyes:

Life sucks when you are faced with the reality that no one else thinks you're as special and entitled as you think you are. :oops:

Personally I think there should be a law that allows the average person to run over idiots who think protesting in traffic is a good idea.

If they think having to get jobs is traumatizing wait until they see half their whining deadbeat buddies get mowed down like deer by a Kenworth while protesting! :D
Obama's visited the S.F. Bay Area 25 times and Clinton's been here 6 times - both of their visits were to "fund raise" -IE- collect contributions for the Democratic Party in exchange for getting more hand outs from Washington.

In fact, the S.F. Bay area has been flooded with so much federal money that the entire economy of the region is now almost totally dependent on an endless cash flow from Washington. The media claims the economic boom is because of high paid tech workers moving into the area, however very few of the wealthy people I know have any technical skills at all. They seem to be a bunch of spoiled brat kids who rely on their connections to the Obama administration.

However since Trump's now going to taking over, it's now evident that all those contributions to the Democratic Party (mainly the Clinton campaign) went to waste and they bet on a losing horse and without support from Washington, the region's government economy to fall like a brick.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Obama's visited the S.F. Bay Area 25 times and Clinton's been here 6 times - both of their visits were to "fund raise" -IE- collect contributions for the Democratic Party in exchange for getting more hand outs from Washington.

In fact, the S.F. Bay area has been flooded with so much federal money that the entire economy of the region is now almost totally dependent on an endless cash flow from Washington. The media claims the economic boom is because of high paid tech workers moving into the area, however very few of the wealthy people I know have any technical skills at all. They seem to be a bunch of spoiled brat kids who rely on their connections to the Obama administration.

However since Trump's now going to taking over, it's now evident that all those contributions to the Democratic Party (mainly the Clinton campaign) went to waste and they bet on a losing horse and without support from Washington, the region's government economy to fall like a brick.
Apropos, cross-posted from the other thread.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013

That's the stuff and who's throwing the biggest fits because they are going to have to work for their money now!

Thanks for pinpointing it! :cool:

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
That's the stuff and who's throwing the biggest fits because they are going to have to work for their money now!

Thanks for pinpointing it! :cool:
In my neighborhood, there's an empty storefront with a For Lease sign on every block - a sign that the Democratic Party's government funded "booming economy" is already running out of steam.

Furthermore, a lot of the spoiled brats who bet on Clinton winning (and bringing even more federal $$$ to their useless pet projects) are now royally out of luck. Other than working as government administrators, many of them don't have any real job skills and facing unemployment.

On the bright side, loss of all the federal funding will wring the inflation out of the government based economy and bring down the cost of housing.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
On the bright side, loss of all the federal funding will wring the inflation out of the government based economy and bring down the cost of housing.

Really hoping it brings the oil field back closer to my home again soon! ;)

I don't mind working for a living when the work is available and pays! :cool:

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Really hoping it brings the oil field back closer to my home again soon! ;)

I don't mind working for a living when the work is available and pays! :cool:
I hear you. I'm not sure how Trump's first 100 days pledges will help you.

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

Seems like this would push the price of oil down, don't you think?
Could you guys hook up to the Keystone pipeline and make your oil cheaper, or does it not mix with the tar sands stuff.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I hear you. I'm not sure how Trump's first 100 days pledges will help you.

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

Could you guys hook up to the Keystone pipeline and make your oil cheaper, or does it not mix with the tar sands stuff.
The investors of the keystone pipeline are thankful every day that it was not approved. It would only be profitable if crude oil was above $100. It will be a long time before that happens again. Investment in new materials and process technologies for oil sands have stopped for more than 2-years now.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Sort of but there is always going to be a lower working limit to overall production. Here in ND we have a considerable percent of our wells that can run a profit at less than $30 a BBL if we can get the stuff to a refinery and the majority can run a profit at ~$40 a BBL, transportation permitting, but on the large national scale we can't yet provide a large enough percentage to keep the overall prices down so that will ultimately set a lower end price limit on fuel in general.

Overall having lower fuel prices helps push manufacturing and industry and everything else remotely related with it up being it frees up operational overhead cash for other uses like the actual expansion of production and employee wages just the same as how you paying less for vehicle fuel and home heating and other utilities fres up your cash to do other things that improve your life.;)

When done and implemented with proper oversight and management it's helps everything for everyone everywhere. Access to more resources drives expansion in all aspects and right now as a nation we really our production and everything else as a whole to be either expanding or at least be getting some major service and repair work done to get our infrastructure in general repaired and updated and we can't do that with our hands tied and our resources locked down by unreasonable unrealistic regulations.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
The investors of the keystone pipeline are thankful every day that it was not approved. It would only be profitable if crude oil was above $100. It will be a long time before that happens again. Investment in new materials and process technologies for oil sands have stopped for more than 2-years now.
Yeah, I get it. Ugly oil. But why, if shipping is a big piece of the pie, didn't the oil guys propose a US pipeline to reduce their costs? Is it actually a pretty small portion of the cost or are the reserves not large enough to pay for it or just greed?
To me it kind of feels like the Mid-East oil producers are just feeling around for the price point where fracking starts up again.
@tcmtech is right. The low cost of oil is like a small raise and they were the guys that got it down.:D
I don't know how much regulations are adding to the US price.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Yeah, I get it. Ugly oil. But why, if shipping is a big piece of the pie, didn't the oil guys propose a US pipeline to reduce their costs? Is it actually a pretty small portion of the cost or are the reserves not large enough to pay for it or just greed?
To me it kind of feels like the Mid-East oil producers are just feeling around for the price point where fracking starts up again.
@tcmtech is right. The low cost of oil is like a small raise and they were the guys that got it down.:D
I don't know how much regulations are adding to the US price.

I guess the problem is that all the wells drilled over the past 10-years as fracking technology was refined, many are pumping. It is not just the Middle East guys determining if more wells have to be drilled, it is the owners of already drilled/fracked wells and how much they want to pump. Some properties and mineral rights are leased, some are drilled and capped, some are drilled and fracked and sitting idle and many are drilled, fracked and pumping.

Many people like to blame the Middle East and Russia for the slow-down in the fracking industry but a lot has to do with domestic capacity. The US added about 5 or 10% to global capacity and, at the same time, increased fuel efficiency of our fleet through CAFE standards. There is a global glut and the cost of adding to that glut is minimal.

The oil sands on Canada is a real mess - not exactly sand either. They are trying to flow rocks and gravel with sand-sized shale through troughs and pipes to separators. Transport media is wearing out as rocks erode pipes and troughs made of rubber-lined steel pipes and various concrete composites.

The oil in the mix is a thick mess as well. If there is an option that costs $1 a barrel less to get to Houston, the oil industry will drift to that (check pipeline from North Dakota to Illinois already in progress.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
The oil sands on Canada is a real mess - not exactly sand either. They are trying to flow rocks and gravel with sand-sized shale through troughs and pipes to separators. Transport media is wearing out as rocks erode pipes and troughs made of rubber-lined steel pipes and various concrete composites.

The oil in the mix is a thick mess as well. If there is an option that costs $1 a barrel less to get to Houston, the oil industry will drift to that (check pipeline from North Dakota to Illinois already in progress.
I never saw the tar/oil sand stuff myself but when I was in the oil fields I worked around a few guy who did and they said it was similar to what you get in your driveway where you had a vehle or something dripped slowly for a long time.

its oily and greasy but for the most part more soil than hydrocarbon whereas our North Dakota shale crude is like the old oil you get after a way overdue oil change or something you dump out of your kitchen deep fryer. You can run it through filter to take the gritty stuff out and most any old diesel will run on the stuff right out of the ground! :cool:

Regarding the oil pipelines what I think they should have done over the years is burry them right along major state and federal highway right of ways. It would require more line to be buried and more pump stations to push it but being right along a major traffic routes it would have constant monitoring of every inch done by the average public as they drive by every day. On top of that there would also be far less fuss over land disturbances or any other issues related to such things either being it's all already state or federal right of way land zoned for public works and related systems.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
I guess the problem is that all the wells drilled over the past 10-years as fracking technology was refined, many are pumping. It is not just the Middle East guys determining if more wells have to be drilled, it is the owners of already drilled/fracked wells and how much they want to pump. Some properties and mineral rights are leased, some are drilled and capped, some are drilled and fracked and sitting idle and many are drilled, fracked and pumping.

Many people like to blame the Middle East and Russia for the slow-down in the fracking industry but a lot has to do with domestic capacity. The US added about 5 or 10% to global capacity and, at the same time, increased fuel efficiency of our fleet through CAFE standards. There is a global glut and the cost of adding to that glut is minimal.

Ahh, I never made the connection that was what the Indians were angry about. I'd guess it will eventually be built.