Educational Videos

Mazaag

Joined Oct 23, 2004
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows a link or two to educational videos (preferably free) on electronics? I managed to find a course on the MIT Opencourseware site ( ocw.mit.edu , click on Electrical Engineering , then click on 6.002 ) Click on video lectures. A really cool professor gives a series of lectures ( basically the full course) and is a good introductory course. Found it very useful.

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Mazaag@Mar 11 2006, 02:02 AM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows a link or two to educational videos (preferably free) on electronics? I managed to find a course on the MIT Opencourseware site ( ocw.mit.edu , click on Electrical Engineering , then click on 6.002 ) Click on video lectures. A really cool professor gives a series of lectures ( basically the full course) and is a good introductory course. Found it very useful.

Thanks guys
[post=14862]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny that I was just going to post on the same topic. I am looking for online video and audio (podcast) resources. I have downloaded a lot of the mit series, and here are a few of the links that I have found thus far:

Walter Lewin, MIT Professor of Physics
Cal Berkley Vod/Podcasts

That is about it. Please add more links if anyone has them. Specifically, I would be interested on a podcast that cover electronics or concepts of.

-Brian