edc(electronics devices and circuits)+DLD(digital logic designing) combined project, need help

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by abdullah8391, Oct 9, 2015.

1. abdullah8391

Thread Starter Member

Sep 6, 2015
    hi all...
    I am a BS(EE) student (beginner). I am asked to submit any proposal on project that should also be helpful in our daily life work.
    I want to design a project that should also be used in the representation of DLD project (I want to save save time+effort by combining these two).
    since i am a beginner i couldn't think of any better ideas...
    can any one suggest me any?
    we are allowed to use:
    resistors
    capacitors
    inductors
    IC(lm317,lm741+ those that are also used in logic gates i.e 7400 TTL series and some other(i haven't used encoder decoder ic's yet so i don't know much about them.)etc)
    and arduino(i haven't studied about it yet but i will cover this topic shortly)
    And i would specially prefer ideas related to robotics.

2. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    'Robotics' covers a wide subject range. Can you narrow the field?
    Do you actually have to build this, or is it just a design exercise?
    When must the project be completed/submitted (if the time scale is short then, given your lack of experience, the project will need to be simple)?

Sinus23 likes this.
  3. abdullah8391

Thread Starter Member

Sep 6, 2015
    Yes i want to keep it cheap and i have round about a week to give proposal, after that we will work for it's implementation(in about a month)...

4. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    It will have to be simple - unless you've done something like this before. A simple sumo bot or line following bot takes about a month just to design, acquire parts and build the hardware.

A simple coin sorter might be a good project.