ECA question!

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Okay, now where is your attempt?

We don't do your work for you, instead, we will help you where you are having difficulties, but we can't do that if you don't make any attempt.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
o!!!sorry...I do not understand all!!:eek::eek:
Very well, what do you understand?

If you don't understand at all, where should we begin?

Do you understand how to convert from cartesian to polar coordinates? How about polar to cartesian? Do you understand how to represent circuit parameters in polar notation (phasors) in order to analyze the circuit (in steady state)?

Last edited:

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
This is my school home work, can you give me the answer?
I study!
Nope. You have plenty of examples and answers to them in your book. If you want something to study, study them, then attempt this problem once you understand how to do the others.

Simply giving you the answer does not benefit you, as you will have learned nothing, and makes my degree mean less.

smallpiggy88

Joined Feb 17, 2014
Nope. You have plenty of examples and answers to them in your book. If you want something to study, study them, then attempt this problem once you understand how to do the others.

Simply giving you the answer does not benefit you, as you will have learned nothing, and makes my degree mean less.
ok!!I am learning,If i do not understand, ask your!!

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
This is my school home work, can you give me the answer?
No. It is YOUR homework. Now, I guess if you want to give us your instructor's e-mail address, we can work it and submit it directly to them for you so that you don't even have to hassle with that. I'm sure your instructor would see no reason not to give YOU credit for work done by US.

There's no evidence of this being the case. Not if you can't even make any kind of an attempt given how many very similar circuits will be analyzed as part of the examples in your text or in class.