Easy for you, but a b!tch for me...

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by DARKSUPR3MACY, Dec 1, 2010.

1. DARKSUPR3MACY

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 1, 2010
    I'm offering to pay you $20 bucks via paypal if you can complete this worksheet for me. I'm not exactly sure if this sort of thing is allowed or not, if not I'm sorry and if your interested contact me via AIM, (if its allowed just do so here), my name is same as my name here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3gkwcibj5ly3cio

I guess I can negotiate price if I have to, but I'm not doing so hot in this class and I can really benefit from finally getting a good grade.

And please don't flame me, I know this stuff is probably like 2+2 to you guys, but I cant understand my instructor and immediately got lost about a month into class..

Thanks in advance!! I'm new here, but 100% WILL pay you and will provide vouches if necessary.

2. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Can you attach it as a PDF?

3. DARKSUPR3MACY

Dec 1, 2010
  4. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    I can't download from that site. Click on the paperclip and upload as an attachment to your post.

5. DARKSUPR3MACY

Dec 1, 2010
    Wow, sorry did not see that somehow... Ok, uploaded

6. BillO

Nov 24, 2008
    Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is not really that tough. Your willingness to pay for an answer explains a lot toward why you are not doing well. If you do not mind my asking, what are you in school for (your major)?

7. DARKSUPR3MACY

Dec 1, 2010
    I know this stuff is easy, I don't want anyone to take offence to this but my instructor just moved from Vietnam, has the thickest accent I have ever heard and I was immediately lost after chapter 3. Could not do anything on my own... My major is actually computer science, this class has absolutely nothing to do with it because my advisors screwed me over and thought my major was Computer engineering technology for some reason and I never caught the mistake until it was too late to drop it.. I've been working like a dog, but I'm missing out on the lectures, so without the lectures theres only so much I can do on my own when the book is mostly generalizations..

I do like messing around with circuits and I will definitely try to retake this class at some point down the road because from what I understood at the beginning of the semester this subject sounds very interesting, I just need a better instructor..

8. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Now that I know the content, do you know the answers to ANY of the questions?

I'll sit here for a couple hours helping you understand them in posts, but I don't complete homework unless the person I am helping understands it.

Others around might do it though, I'm not sure.

Not to sound like the grandpa I am, but, why did you wait until the day before it was due to worry about it?

9. DARKSUPR3MACY

Dec 1, 2010
    No I do not know any of them at the moment. If I work at them for a little bit I could possibly get one or two, but none at the moment.

Haha yeah, it's the last few weeks of the semester and I have had a ton of other stuff to do. I was actually planning on getting some help at school with both tutoring and some of my classmates but everything fell through last minute..

I thank you for your offer, but I honestly do not think at this hour and with the amount of work I still have left to finish tonight it will not do me any good; and I'm sure you have better things to do then explain 2+2 in electrical engineering terms to a clueless student.

10. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    I actually enjoy helping people. Otherwise I wouldn't hang out and offer help. :)

These aren't "Extremely Basic" circuits, Flip Flops are confusing to some, but in all cases on your worksheet, they simply toggle on every clock pulse since J and K are held high.

You could create them in Logisim to get a few answers.

DARKSUPR3MACY likes this.
  11. DARKSUPR3MACY

Dec 1, 2010
    Oh thats a pretty cool program I'll give it a go, thanks a lot! I'll message you if your still on and I have questions, if that's ok of course. :p

However, my offer still stands if anyone's up to it, I'm going to give it a go on my own again.

12. BillO

Nov 24, 2008
    You might feel lucky in that I would consider this a pre-requisite to computer science. I personally think you should not be allowed to programme computers unless you have at least a solid grounding in digital logic and electronics.

Okay, how much time do we have here? I’m guessing between 1 and 2 weeks?

I’m willing to help, as is thatoneguy, but I will not do it all for you.

13. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    ...Ummm....its due tomorrow.

Its on the first page of the assignment. Due: Dec 2nd 2010

14. DARKSUPR3MACY

Dec 1, 2010
    I think he's referring to the amount of time left in my semester, and if so he's correct.. And he is right, I should have to know it. I hate not learning stuff, I hate asking for help for stuff that interests me that I want to know, but I'm pretty desperate now.. I will just have to take it over again at some point, but not much time now..

15. BillO

Nov 24, 2008
    Okay, a hint to get you started. If you do not already have Q1, the circuit in Q2 is a modula 12 counter Can you think of what you need to add to make it a solution to Q1?