Earth's Magnetic Field used for 5000 Channels

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Strantor...after checking out your profile...I noticed something we may have in common...that being Subs as I have...an association to the Groton Base as well as Electric Boat. I would be interested it talking to you about that...to the extent I am allowed to...as I have not found many I can interact with as far as this subject.

Split Infinity

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Is there something else that happened to you that would set you off to my post because I cannot possibly see your reply steming from my posts.
Well, I have been drinking. (disclaimer)

In answer to your *question* I have read a post recently on this forum about transmitting RF through the ground. The lgitimacy of the theory and practice seemed to have been confirmed by someone I consider an expert here on the forum. I cannot remember who the OP or the credible replier was, but I do not remember any mention of the earth's magnetic field. I'm no expert on the topic so you may search it and form your own opinion. I have no opinion on it at all, from my noobish perspective. I was simply commenting on the uncanny similarities between your posts (after the first question) and what I've seen from other posters.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Strantor...after checking out your profile...I noticed something we may have in common...that being Subs as I have...an association to the Groton Base as well as Electric Boat. I would be interested it talking to you about that...to the extent I am allowed to...as I have not found many I can interact with as far as this subject.

Split Infinity
I'm always up for a discussion about subs. What's your assosciation? feel free to PM me if the discussion gets too deep.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I'm always up for a discussion about subs. What's your assosciation? feel free to PM me if the discussion gets too deep.

No big deal about your reply and I would love to talk about Subs...probably in a PM as there are some things I would not prefer to have on the main board.

I can tell you that I have some...experience with the one and only made...Sea Wolf. Whatever people may think this sub is capable of...multiply that times 100. LOL!

They were way too much money to build in number and the varient of it that was made is not even close to the same thing.
Split Infinity...p.s...Alchohol...the Cause and Cure to all of lifes Problems.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I've been aboard the Seawolf. It was actually the first modern submarine I boarded. I toured it while I was in Submarine School, and had no idea what I was looking at. Consequently I don't remember much about it, or the differences between it and a LA class.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I've been aboard the Seawolf. It was actually the first modern submarine I boarded. I toured it while I was in Submarine School, and had no idea what I was looking at. Consequently I don't remember much about it, or the differences between it and a LA class.
I am SHOCKED that this was allowed. I will PM you.
Split Infinity

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
In Germany you have to pay a monthly fee for radio/TV broadcasting, whether you watch TV or not (from 2013).
The statements makes it sound like one simply has to pay, no mater what. I used to live in Germany. and this is not entirely true. Anyone owning a suitable receiver (TV or radio set) that is capable of receiving certain broadcast (regardless if they actually choose to listen or watch it) was expected to pay subscription fee which was use to partially finance national broadcast/programming. They survey residents if they have them so if you don't want to pay it, you may just declare that you don't own a TV or radio. It's not like they can force their way into your home and confirm this. :rolleyes:

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
The statements makes it sound like one simply has to pay, no mater what. I used to live in Germany. and this is not entirely true. Anyone owning a suitable receiver (TV or radio set) that is capable of receiving certain broadcast (regardless if they actually choose to listen or watch it) was expected to pay subscription fee which was use to partially finance national broadcast/programming. They survey residents if they have them so if you don't want to pay it, you may just declare that you don't own a TV or radio. It's not like they can force their way into your home and confirm this. :rolleyes:
Of the little I know about this Pilot Program in Florida that is said to use the Earth's Magnetic Field as a Carrier Wave...Encryption of signal is all that has to be overcome as for reception...a metal rod driven into the ground attached to some kind of Electronic device then to a decripting Box. I KNOW this program is a reality but I have NO IDEA how it works.

It may just be that there is an ever changing key needed to decrypt this signal as I think I remember that a person had to hook up the box to a telephone line the Internet to recieve a signal to allow decryption.

This makes sense as an Algorithm could we written to generate a Complete at Random code.

Split Infinity