E- mail

Discussion in 'Computing and Networks' started by loosewire, Mar 6, 2010.

1. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    What happens when I get a pop up saying (there a default that prevent this
    message from being receive) How do you get by this,what is
    happening. What an I diong wrong.Walk me thru this,it happen
    most of the time.I don't do alot of e-mail because of virus.
    Thanks can you be patience to help.

2. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Never happened to me. Maybe you are jinxed.

John

3. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    LMAOF. :D
    Give him a break

4. BMorse

Sep 26, 2009

This either means the person you are sending it to has a block on your email, or they have a spam filter that is automatically rejecting your message based on where it came from, some email clients are automatically blocked by most pop3 email servers since most emails that come through is usually spam (such as any gmail accounts or yahoo accounts, etc.)....

Normally when a message you sent is rejected it will give you a reason why it was rejected, did it say anything about why it was rejected??

B. Morse

5. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    BMorse,Most of them are the type you mentioned,but no reason given. Thanks for your help.
    I worked for government and had free computer classes to take any time I wanted to
    go. You know the webmasters can go into your computer and help you as you watch your
    monitor.Having this service did not move me take all the classes available for free,and go
    for refreshers anytime. My time has been taken for other things,I was glad I found the forum.
    I don't give anything my full attention,spent thousands on patent attorneys. A waste of time,
    I went thru the same as you being self made. So now I am a Loosewire,trying to make the next
    step in life. I test myself to hold on to my youth,so far so good. I wish you well for taking the
    time to assist me on the computer. I am over being worried about what I know or don't and what people think,
    the computer Is there It works,I hit on It and run. Thanks again
    Riffa,Thanks buddy. jpanhalt I know you are a nice guy,not jinks just loosewire.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010