@ Dsp

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by winifred_mit, Oct 3, 2007.

1. winifred_mit

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Hi Guyz..
    I m Joe ... Our 5th:) semes DSP lab has a mini-project to be completed..can ne one of u guys gimme some idea or a hint about ny of d projects... bcoz i m an IT student,,, not holdin good with the dsp processors.. Please Guys help me out..shud be simplistic as well as real time..
    Thankin ya..
    JOe:D

2. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    You OP is not clear, do you want us to suggest you a project to complete for your DSP lab?

You may also help yourself by saying what resources you have available, i.e. DSP device/dev board etc?

Dave

3. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    You might also try writing complete English sentences, with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I'm just to old to decode IM'speak.

4. winifred_mit

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Actually... i don have ne thing in ma hand.. Say ne hard ware .. Jus few softwares,,, Say Matlab n CCS.. Something like tat.. I wud spend on things if u suggest the project... !! Thank u !!

5. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Your question would be a lot more comprehensible if you didn't use text speak.

That said, why don't you use Matlab to design an adaptive filter to filter noise from a broadband audio pulse? Then adapt the filter parameters to clean noise from any arbitrary audio signal.

Dave

6. omnispace

Jul 25, 2007
    You could apply some interpolation filters to a signal, then find an error function and use that to compare their performances.

7. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
    Let me explain it this way: If you are not willing to make the effort of typing in this forum's accepted language, then I am not willing to make the effort of deciphering your posts.