drawing circuits

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by ashwini_rythm, Apr 13, 2011.

1. ashwini_rythm

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 13, 2011
    No content has been tagged with 'how to draw circuits?coz in a sub like linear integrated circuits,its not possible to remember al the circuits.:confused:can anyone help me to find a logic to draw the circuits?':confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Welcome to AAC!

This sub forum is not for asked questions, as noted. Instead, you need post questions like this in the General Electronics Chat forum. A moderator will be along shortly and move it I suspect.

No one ever knows every chip out there, but as you gain in experience you will learn a few and build on that. Databooks and datasheets are your friend, as is google.

I have a set of templates I've drawn to help with drawing electronic schematics in general. From the tone of your query you may not be ready for it yet, but it is available for download (and it is free).

Introduction and PaintCAD

Bill's Albums

3. monster_catfish

Mar 17, 2011
    An internet-based outfit called Express Schematic provides FREE and easy-to-use schematic drawing software package, and a free PC board design program, to translate your finished and tested circuits into a PC board etch pattern. Express Schematic make their money from the manufacture of PC boards designed with their applications.

4. russ_hensel

Jan 11, 2009
    Use a pcb program, perhaps Eagle ( free version ) and you are also on your way to pcb design, which can be useful, or use LTSpice and you are on your way to simulation. If you just use a drawing program then all you have is a drawing.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  5. KMoffett

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 19, 2007
    I think you mean "ExpressPCB": http://www.expresspcb.com/

Ken

6. monster_catfish

Mar 17, 2011
    Right you are, KMoffet. I should have looked up the link, rather than rely on what is left of my short term memory.

7. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I don't know, I find drawings fairly useful for communication with other people. The idea is to have a good drawing. Mine tend to look better that other folks.

8. jimkeith

Oct 26, 2011