Down with a flu

Brian Griffin

Joined May 17, 2013
Yeah, that title. I'm down with some nasty flu that lasts for a whole week. I just visited doctor, told me to have more rest and don't do anything.

I spent the remaining many hours lying on the bed and meditating and also reading a bit of stuff online. Ugh, being with a nasty flu isn't fun at all! :mad:

I hope the few more days I'll be okay! ;)

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Hang in there. Focus on getting good sleep. I also recommend a bit of fresh air and sunlight, to give yourself a reason to live. ;)

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Yeah, that title. I'm down with some nasty flu that lasts for a whole week. I just visited doctor, told me to have more rest and don't do anything.

I spent the remaining many hours lying on the bed and meditating and also reading a bit of stuff online. Ugh, being with a nasty flu isn't fun at all! :mad:

I hope the few more days I'll be okay! ;)
Whatever you do.... please don't sneeze on me! ;)
Wish you a quick recovery... maybe this is a good time to read that book you've been itching to read for a while now?

t00t

Joined Jan 22, 2015
Spend sometime at home inventing a nano technology submarine that goes into your body and kills the virus . While you control the submarine with a controller.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I take a good mouthfull of cod liver oil and C vitamins every day. When I feel something is going on, I feel it in my nose, like a tickling, I double the C vitamins. That, and enough sleep and exercise, keeps the flu away.

Brian Griffin

Joined May 17, 2013
Thanks for the wishes! I just recovered from that flu. Ugh, now the side effects - bloating, some indigestion and also flatulence.

Lucky as I'm on the weekend so I can give myself more time to recuperate. :)