R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
What does that mean?
Who actually came up withi this word ?

How do you define one literally? :D

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It is something women use for feminine hygine. Do you really want to know more?

I think not, but you could always ask your wife.

wmodavis

Joined Oct 23, 2010
Isn't there a special place for wierd off topic discussions? Sure would be nice. Many forums do that for this type of non-relevant discussion.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Wify is dumber than me in these kinda things..:p

Is it inappropriate to call someone a douchebag. :confused:

Just for fun you know !! :D

There is this douche and then there is bag.. :eek:

So which one is it?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I don't know why this word is so popular overseas, but here in Greece I have never seen a house having one of these.

Hospitals do, of course, but regardless of gender and for administering various fluids.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
What does that mean?
Who actually came up withi this word ?

How do you define one literally? :D
Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and a**hole, but not yet reached the level of <snip>
As an example
R!f@@ : He kept hitting on my girlfriend at the party, he just wouldnt leave her alone!!
Bill_Marsden : God, what a douchebag

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Oh my god !! :D

Wish I had a cam and this forum supports video chat.
LMAOF .
I'm on my kneeeees.

wait....some one said bush is a douchebag!

HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

U guys are killing me

Last edited:

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
yea, it's a mild or extreme insult depending on how well you know the person.
Mild if it's your friend annoying you, pretty harsh if it's someone you barley know, American slang is one topic I'm an expert in ;)

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
yea, it's a mild or extreme insult depending on how well you know the person.
Mild if it's your friend annoying you, pretty harsh if it's someone you barley know, American slang is one topic I'm an expert in ;)
WHEAT! you are running to fast! you MUST speak up...I can BARLEY hear you! ;)

(spelling lesson - "barely")

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
A douchebag or a douche may also be some form of a hair-gelling pretty-boy. That is not that bad. I have heard the slang originated from the Dusenberg luxury automobile (1913 to 1937). If you drove Dusenberg. You was a stinking rich show-off, and fully aware of it. But at the same time so stinking rich, that you really did not care what people were thinking about you.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It is how a woman cleans her vagina. Try looking it up on Wiktionary. The Douche is usually a vinegar/oil mix (leading to a lot of jokes about salad dressing), but there are other recipes and commercial versions out there. The bag carries the douche, and is never seen by men.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/douchebag

Last edited:

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
And there I was thinking scumbags, slimeballs, screwballs and deekheads were the lowest and most despicable forms of sub-human life.

I can just imagine a panel of sweaty linguistic experts dressed in ill-fitting suits, loudly debating the order in which all these terms should be arranged, by carefully weighing and prioritizing the relative foulness of each category.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It is the off topic section, or are meaning closed? It was an honest question, and as long as it doesn't degrade much further it seems OK to me.

You can tell this forum caters mostly to geek guys though.

<blush> heheheh... He said douche...

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
It is how a woman cleans her vagina. Try looking it up on Wiktionary. The Douche is usually a vinegar/oil mix (leading to a lot of jokes about salad dressing), but there are other recipes and commercial versions out there. The bag carries the douche, and is never seen by men.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/douchebag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Its not a SALAD!! Vinegar and oil... ohhh boy!! :D :D

Its a Vinegar and WATER mix. ;)

Even though the oil may help with other things.. Just dont use fish oil. ;)

The omega-3s...ok Ill stop here.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Have you tried it on your precious hands Retched. May work. And you do not need to use fish oil. But on the other hand .With your fishy fingers. I doubt any will notice:D

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Have you tried it on your precious hands Retched. May work. And you do not need to use fish oil. But on the other hand .With your fishy fingers. I doubt any will notice:D
I hear ya.. And I do have pretty hands ;)

A math question for ya:

There is a truck heading east at 55 miles per hour carrying 3000 gallons of water

and there is a truck heading west on the same road, on a collision course, at 65 miles per hour carrying 3000 gallons of vinegar.

At 6pm the trucks are 5 miles apart, so:

What is the sound that is made when the two trucks collide?

DOUCHE!!!!

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I hear ya.. And I do have pretty hands ;)

A math question for ya:

There is a truck heading east at 55 miles per hour carrying 3000 gallons of water

and there is a truck heading west on the same road, on a collision course, at 65 miles per hour carrying 3000 gallons of vinegar.

At 6pm the trucks are 5 miles apart, so:

What is the sound that is made when the two trucks collide?

DOUCHE!!!!
Welcome back, The old retched!:D:cool: