Doubt regarding final year project.... please reply....

balaji_c2002

Joined Dec 10, 2007
Iam B.E final year student. I need to do a project this semester. I approached a staff. He suggested 'Algorithmic optimization of AES algorithm'. But when i gave the review, staffs who participated in the review were not convinced... this happened for two times. my dilemma is whether to carry on in this topic or switch over to someother one... is this topic worth a final year project?...

Additional information: My guide is undergoing a research in this area... just because of that he is very stubborn in this topic... He is not sound in concepts.... Moreover another batch of students r doing the same optimization for DES algorithm... R AES and DES different from each other?.....

Kindly help me out......

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
But when i gave the review, staffs who participated in the review were not convinced... this happened for two times.
If I understand correctly, two separate faculty reviews have said "try something else." Perhaps you should try something else.

If the semester ends in a dozen or so days, perhaps you should work very quickly.