doorbell mods how to cancel pulse

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by madman6233, May 22, 2011.

1. madman6233

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 4, 2011
    I am trying to modify a wireless doorbell unit to send a constant signal to its receiver however I can not seem to isolate the transmitting signal i believe i may need to invest in more tools for this project but yall have been so helpful so far i thought why not ask.
    I thought i would be the only one to think of this solution but every other post seems to be using the pulsed transmission to activate something and i want it to do just that but continue when held and stop when released.
    I believe it should be doable but I still can't figure out why my power supply(homemade) won,t work so...

2. DickCappels

Aug 21, 2008
    Your post does neither clearly state your situation not states your question (as far as I can tell). Please provide more detail.

3. madman6233

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 4, 2011
    I wish I understood what it is i am looking at better so i could describe it to yall.
    ok on the transmitter I have voltage applied to the crystals from switch depression to whenever I realease.
    but the reciever only rings the one initial time not continuously which is what i require for my application.