Do u beleive in ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by R!f@@, Aug 30, 2012.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Emotional Cops ?

2. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Come to the RNC and you'll believe. Its like the cops and protesters are in love.

#12 likes this.
  3. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    Ya right...Our cops beats the hell out of civilians when they get emotional.

4. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    So do ours, sometimes. Generally the system works though, you just find yourself in jail paying through the nose.

5. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    Ur system works, how come ours don't ?

6. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Don't go into politics on me, now...

BMorse likes this.
  7. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    It happens every where,all the time..now a days phone cameras

are getting people fired,proof in court.

8. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Ours doesn't work either. The only reason its so peaceful is only locals are here. So naturally their not gonna go beating on the cops and destroying their own property. All the busses around the country basically got grounded for the RNC because of the hurricane so no protesters could come that chartered busses(Which is a huge amount). While I am a protester at heart I'm actually glad all hte busses cancelled. Its actually been not too bad with this zoo in town and if you don't care you can just avoid downtown and some of the major roads and you won't even notice em. Also this area is about 80% Rep(Lots of old people).

9. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Everybody is watching the R.N.C. convention,when acting like they don't care.

Note the numbers,at this hour.....they are in cable and t.v. land.

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    I am grateful to hear that the police are not running amuck, but I still won't drive to Tampa this week.

11. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    :D.

if you know how about ours...... I cant say

#12 likes this.
  12. monster_catfish

Mar 17, 2011
    If it is any consolation, I have been robbed a gunpoint twice by African policemen on duty, and in uniform.

I'd much rather be pulled over by a cop in America or Britain any day, knowing I'll be looking in my wallet for my driving lisence, rather than for bribe money.

13. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    twice! consolation!:D

14. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    You can say that but the US has massive police corruption in many major cities. For instance New Orleans in the 90's was a mess. Had platoons of cops working for drug dealers as hit men, they would move drug shipments in their squad cars, and even park outside stash houses for protection. Its also happened in NY, NJ, Miami, etc... While its not as dangerous as africa or S america you can get into trouble here too. Corruptions everywhere,

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    The part that worries me is when the police whip themselves up into an emotional state like they did in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina. They pretended they were in a state of seige and had to, "take back the city" so they did things like find 3 men delivering a truck full of drinking water, pretend they were a "threat", murder them, and place guns next to the dead bodies.

Now there are 4,000 of them in one or two square miles, dressed in riot gear, manning machine guns on boats and helicopters, blockading dozens of streets. There have been many police riots in the US. Two drunks arguing over a bottle of wine might set them off. I will not be in Tampa this week!

16. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    This is not politics people. This is abt what the press conference said about the incident in 8th February after the 7th Coup d'état

On 8th the police was on a rampage. Beating any one they come across. Spraying pepper spray on God's knows where. They target on head or neck/shoulder with the batter and to finish the job a kick in the groin and face. Even after the victim is on the ground.

So when everything finally got to court they say they go frustrated and emotional. But they did not say they were intoxicated..

Now what HRC report says is to investigate those cops who disobeyed on the 7th February . They said "No. Sir" directly to presidents face when he ordered them to stand down and to stop protesting. Which by law is not right.

But they did say "Yes Sir" to a million rufiyya each..!

Now the best part is the Cops who followed the orders are now under investigation. The Military allowed civilians to enter into the headquarters and give them orders on what to do. And I was there. Too bad I cannot show the video footage I have

17. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    R!f@@,

How was the government setup? Was there a Constitution or other document?

They will find out that "following orders" does not relieve them of their duties. Once the act is declared unlawful, they followed unlawful orders which they had a duty to ignore. History is replete with examples of "following orders" is not a valid defense for unlawful actions.

18. justtrying

Mar 9, 2011
    I beg to differ, the best part is the UN report that just came out and that all parties are urged to accept.

I think police and military have same mentality everywhere, it is the situation in which they act that is different and thus their actions vary slightly. But you will always find corruption, unnecessary brutality, and lust for power... RCMP is constantly investigating themselves (and clearing themselves) for wrong doings. Their behavior towards protesters in Toronto during the G20 summit was inexcusable, they were arresting old people and bystanders, so its everywhere.

#12 and maxpower097 like this.
  19. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    So, I guess we just opened our eyes to the big world.

Joe, I did not understand what u were asking.