Do not try this at home

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by t06afre, Mar 28, 2012.

1. t06afre

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
  2. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    He thinks people believe that he fell onto the potato.

I just can't get my head around how it ended up by sitting on it.

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    It's not your head you need to worry about.

4. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Nice find. My grandmother and aunt were ER room nurses and if you know any ER nurses they'll all tell you its standard stuff. People coming in with almost everything imaginable up their buttox. Most of the time they have some crazy excuse how they sat on a barbie doll in the shower or something. But it happens at every hospital in the country on a regular occurance. In any case a potato? Call me impressed.

5. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I wonder if they cut it out in pieces? Otherwise it is gonna hurt.

6. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    first documented case of making french fries in a vicar's bum.

R!f@@ likes this.
  7. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    Due to "Hanging curtains in the nude". OK if you believe that then I have some prime real estate in the Florida everglades to sell you.

8. SlowCoder

Mar 25, 2012
    Not that you guys really want to know this about the "new guy", but I did once "violate" myself with the seat of my mountain bike during a bad landing from an 8 foot vertical jump. Was it a lubed approach? NO. Did it hurt like hell? HELL YES! Did I go to the doctor? No, but I should have. I was sore for about 2 weeks, and going poo was torture. So I can tell you ... stuff like this can happen.

9. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    Ok, I can see a bike seat, especially if you like it pointed slightly upwards like some do. But a potato? And why would one hang curtains in the nude? That in itself is autoerotic reverse-voyeurism (couldn't think of a better term).

I posit that you cannot accidentall insert and entire potato FULLY into your rectum.

10. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Thats acceptable because its a real issue, did you repeatedly violate yourself? I think just about everyones either been goosed like your bike was john holmes or nearly made steril from racking yourself. No one here has accidentally sat on a vegetable and had it surgically removed.

strantor likes this.
  11. magnet18

Dec 22, 2010
    mashed potatoes anyone?
    :p

I will never understand this race you call human beings

12. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    I'm at a loss for words.......... :rolleyes:

It reminds me of a case on Judge Judy some years back. It was dealing with two boys, probably in second grade or so, in the same class at school. Somehow, one of them got a pencil lodged up there that had to be surgically removed, and he blamed his classmate. The other boys' argument: He was throwing the pencil in the trash and it happened to fly right under the victim as he was sitting down....

Somehow falling on a potato while hanging curtains in the nude sounds slightly more plausible.....

13. gerty

AAC Fanatic!

Aug 30, 2007

That's putting it mildly..and his cover story is thin as @#$%

14. t06afre

May 11, 2009
    This is my all time high favorite report about awkwardness. From BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL 5 JULY 1980. Especially the conclusion, OUCH! I would say case 1 is plausible. And could have have happened to any of us in this forum

15. t06afre

May 11, 2009
    On the contrary! Maybe the vicar used the almond potato. And that could explain much. Just look at the oblong shape. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almond_potato
    Many considered the almond potato a delicacy. So what is good enough for the vicar, must be good enough for me to
    [​IMG]

Sparky49 likes this.
  16. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Go back to playing with your steam engine,"Go Fish"...camping ,have fried

Irish potato's for breakfast with duck egg's. What in your opinion is the

country with the best coffee. Did you have the Jaun Valdez coffee ads

in your country. Do you need a vacation ?

17. t06afre

May 11, 2009
    Not more than then it went in:p. Eh.. what goes in must come out..

strantor likes this.
  18. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Yeah, that's what they say about babies.

strantor likes this.
  19. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    Something in that article seems a little off, though. How can the doctors say it "definitely wasn't any kind of sex game"? How would they know? :rolleyes:

What that suggests to me is that the Vicar is paying them off to say that. If the "truth" came out, he could lose a lot according to his religion. Not sure of their actual beliefs, but it wouldn't turn out well for him.
    Of course, this is pure speculation. I just don't think "falling on a potato" will really do that to you. Seems very far-fetched........

20. t06afre

May 11, 2009
    I was the clergyman who claimed that this definitely wasn't any kind of sex game.