Do not click. U won't like what u see !

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Man ..! Humans are so predictive.

The things is ...I have a web cam in my workshop. And if any one wanna peek in to the works that goes on every now and then, lemme know. :D

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Man ..! Humans are so predictive.

The things is ...I have a web cam in my workshop. And if any one wanna peek in to the works that goes on every now and then, lemme know. :D
I will think about it. If you in the web app include a button. We can use to give you an electroshock every time we find you snoring at your workbench:p

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
See the picture below.

For ur info t06, this is my work bench now. The one u showed was last century. The photo is taken from my MS cinema 720p HD web cam. It is sitting on my current workbench.

If this forum has web cam facility, u could see everything in real time.

The picture above shows an LCD, which was collected from the dump. It was missing a couple of FET's from the inverter. Powers up so seems it's still hanging on to it's dear life, when some wannabe thought he could do what I do...so, after a couple of days banging my head on it, and yes. like Sarg would have guessed, blowing a few of them FET's, I , finally managed to get the puppy running.

One problem, everything works but can't see a damn thing..!
I thought, son of a bitch, somebody must have been really messing with this thing. Cause, AFAIK, the LCD's polarizer sheet was missing.

Hotdigitydo ! Me got myself some fancy looking TV.
So, We cleaned the panel up and check it out for ur self what we got.

We managed to tear some of 'em so call pola... sheets and u can see without it, it's just a while lit screen, but looking thru the sheet, we can see a clear picture :D

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Riaff,Watch for Loosewire,live steaming from the World Famous Elbo Room

using there live steaming. There are links posted to the camera to see

how they do it. @ Mark77,can you put a link here for Riaff to see.