Distortion problem.

Benjamin Giel

Joined Nov 5, 2014
Hi people...my name is Benjamin.I have a distortion problem with my Mackie powered speaker system SA1521.
At a low volume input,the outcoming signal is 100% clean...but at a normal input volume,the low frequency low output become distorted.What could be the problem???The bias of the driver transistor??

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Have you tried contacting their tech support?

Contact Technical Support
If you've explored all of the above resources and still have questions or need to obtain a Service Request number for warranty repair, we have a crack team of audio professionals waiting to answer your e-mail or call. If you suspect your gear may need to be repaired, please provide the product serial number; this will be needed to issue a Service Request number for warranty repair.
  • E-mail: E-mail works best for simple questions or requests. Use our handy automated e-mail form to get your question in front of the proper tech as quickly as possible or e-mail us techmail@mackie.com directly. Be sure to provide as much information as possible including your contact information, the name of the product and a detailed description of the problem. Your inquiry will be answered in the order in which it is received.
  • Phone: If you have an in depth question, you may want to give us a call instead. Phone support allows our highly skilled Technical Support Professionals to troubleshoot your issue in "real time." There are a lot of back-and-forth questions that usually need to be asked, so please be in front of your gear when you call as we'll be asking you to troubleshoot and test various setups.
    In the United States or Canada - Call us at (425) 487-4333 or toll free at (800) 898-3211Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm Pacific Time. Your call will be answered in the order in which it is received.

Customers from outside the US or Canada - Contact your local distributor for technical support and/or service.