diiferential amp(p spice)

TAKYMOUNIR

Joined Jun 23, 2008
I am trying to do simulation for differential amplifier by using P Spice ,but the output is not right ,can please someone check what is the problem
the output should be 10 Vdc

Attachments

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
What output are you getting? The differential gain of the amp is 100k/3010k = 0.0332 and thus the output for the 600V at the input should be 19.93V, not 10V.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Takymounir, your circuit cannot work as a diff. amplifier because the input signals have no ground reference.
The input doesn't need a separate ground reference for this circuit. That's provided through R5, R6, and R7.

TAKYMOUNIR, the differential gain is 100k/3010K (look here under Differential Amplifier). Don't know how you arrived at your value.

LvW

Joined Jun 13, 2013
The input doesn't need a separate ground reference for this circuit. That's provided through R5, R6, and R7.
Crutschow, thank you. You are right. There was something like an obstacle in my head. Perhaps, because the circuit looks rather uncommon?

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
OK, I missed the resistor values being changed in the second circuit. For that the calculated output should be 9.98V, and that's what my simulation also showed, so don't know why your simulation is different. What op amp is that?

TAKYMOUNIR

Joined Jun 23, 2008

TAKYMOUNIR, the differential gain is 100k/3010K (look here under Differential Amplifier). Don't know how you arrived at your value.
sorry I change it it is 6 mega instead of 3 mega

TAKYMOUNIR

Joined Jun 23, 2008
OK, I missed the resistor values being changed in the second circuit. For that the calculated output should be 9.98V, and that's what my simulation also showed, so don't know why your simulation is different. What op amp is that?
I use LF411,I WAS USING LETTER M AS MEGA AND THAT IS WHY MY SIMULATION WAS WRONG,SO SORRY FOR THIS

Last edited: