Digital works question

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by steen313, May 13, 2011.

1. steen313

Thread Starter New Member

May 13, 2011
    I'm taking a Digital Concepts class right now and one of our final assignments was to create a 24/12 hour clock. I have both clocks finished except for one small thing. The teacher wants a switch set up so it can change between 12 and 24 hours with with either a button or switch. Ive been racking my brain for about 2 weeks now and for the life of me CANNOT figure this thing out, its very frustrating.

I'll attach the work i have so far. Im using Digital works and have the install if you guys need it (only like 3 megs)

Thanks for any help thats available!

2. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

I am not able to run the program.
    Please post a screenshot with the schematic in .png format.

Bertus

3. steen313

May 13, 2011
    Sorry about that, i didn't think otherwise.

Like i said, i have the actual exe that you can install with if anyone wants it

Edit: That button on the bottom is to pulse the clock (the instructor doesnt want to sit there and wait for it haha)

4. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  5. steen313

May 13, 2011
    thats pretty awesome, but i dont really know how to read this haha sorry.....

I don't know what goes into making each counter

Edit: the program im using doesnt allow me to set frequencies, just a clock pulse. Looking at that diagram i couldn't tell you how to wire this thing at all.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  6. steen313

May 13, 2011
    Heres the install for that program (scanned it before i uploaded) just so you guys can maybe get a feel of what i have to work with