Digital speech recorder

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by siraqieng, May 4, 2009.

1. siraqieng

Thread Starter New Member

May 4, 2009
    hi
    my project is digital speech recorder and i am started with the first stage with is low pass anti-aliasing filter and i need help how to design it?
    i will use after the low pass filter a Analog to digital converter 12 bit serial ?
    can i use sallen-key filter as anti aliasing filter and how can design it?

2. DickCappels

Aug 21, 2008
  3. siraqieng

May 4, 2009
    thanks you very much

4. siraqieng

May 4, 2009
    please i have problem i need to find some thing about this project does any one have circuit like or near to this project because i have just 1 month left to complete the circuit does any one know any thing could help me.and this is the project

Digital speech recorder

first design, build and test a digital speech recorder for demonstration purposes.
    I am required to build a digital speech recorder and illustrate the effects of the sampling frequency, the number of bits used to represent each sample and the quality of the filter used on the performance of the digital speech recorder.

thanks

5. siraqieng

May 4, 2009
    first stage is low pass filter then ADC converter and then Save it to memory as a digital data then goes to DAC converter then low pass filter that's all
    but the problem is i couldn't design it can any one help me who is professional in sounds?

6. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008