Digital Signal Proccessing

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
please i need help in this matlab homework, we havent covered in class but my lecturer gave us as a homework,
if anyone can answer that for me.
Sure, we'll be happy to do your homework for you. Just post the e-mail address of your instructor so that we can submit it directly to ensure that it gets there before the deadline.

Sheesh.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
You need to show us your attempt at a solution so we can guide you to the answer. It is our collective policy that you learn nothing without struggle.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Sure, we'll be happy to do your homework for you. Just post the e-mail address of your instructor so that we can submit it directly to ensure that it gets there before the deadline.
Sheesh.
What your mean that it seems going to turn around 180 degrees as what you usually do ... :D

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What your mean that it seems going to turn around 180 degrees as what you usually do ... :D
Don't know that I follow exactly what you are trying to say, but I'm actually quite serious and more than willing to send an e-mail to their instructor and would be happy to attach a solution to it (and one that is as correct and complete as I can make it). I've done it before.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Don't know that I follow exactly what you are trying to say, but I'm actually quite serious and more than willing to send an e-mail to their instructor and would be happy to attach a solution to it (and one that is as correct and complete as I can make it). I've done it before.
I was just curiously that are you really want to do that or just a joke, because you seem insist that don't offer the solution directly for the homework.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Notice that I wasn't offering to just post the solution. I am offering to write an e-mail to the instructor of the course sending the solution to them letting them know that I was asked by the student to solve their homework for them and am submitting it on their behalf. What the instructor does with that information is between the instructor and the student.