Digital logic design

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I really appreciate those who really tried to help me out with the problem. And i think i do get some more than from my instructor. The problem is from our second test which everyone did badly. This is why our instructor told us to do it again over the weekend. I tried to get my TA at college but he was out of town. And the materials covered in our class did not help at all. This is why i want to get help from internet. Oh well. Thanks again. I think i just do my best to work on it and hopefully it wil be fine.
You can get plenty of help here. Just present your work as best you can and then we can engage in a directed give and take in which we look over your work, identify errors, omissions, and misconceptions and then we help you correct those. Depending on the situation and the person responding, it might be with a simple correct, a link to another site or post that might be useful, or a set of leading questions that is intended to walk you toward the right path. I tend to favor the latter most of the time.

So, to start things off, try explaining what this machine is supposed to do. Imagine you are trying to describe it to a student that is a year behind you.

ahead

Joined Nov 17, 2012
You can get plenty of help here. Just present your work as best you can and then we can engage in a directed give and take in which we look over your work, identify errors, omissions, and misconceptions and then we help you correct those. Depending on the situation and the person responding, it might be with a simple correct, a link to another site or post that might be useful, or a set of leading questions that is intended to walk you toward the right path. I tend to favor the latter most of the time.

So, to start things off, try explaining what this machine is supposed to do. Imagine you are trying to describe it to a student that is a year behind you.
Thanks a lot. Actually i have a hard time on understanding the problem. And this is why i want to get some ideas about the problem. I really need someone who understands this explains what is going on in the problem. But I think I am fine. Thanks again.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
No. It is fine even my instructor might come across it. I just feel bad. I want to get help from other who are good at digital logic stuff. Basically i only need some ideas. I am not asking anyone else to tell me the answer.
OK. Have you read that AMD paper? Or maybe it is too basic and only covers topics you already know. You need to disclaim your level of knowledge, which you have done a little by giving the information that you are an EE student.

And particulary, you can try if you find more papers from AMD. They have built related technology some 10 to 15 years ago.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Thanks a lot. Actually i have a hard time on understanding the problem.
All the more reason why that is the place to start and to not go further until you DO understand the problem.

And this is why i want to get some ideas about the problem. I really need someone who understands this explains what is going on in the problem.
The first step is for YOU to make (and post) an honest attempt. It doesn't have to be complete, it doesn't have to be right. It just has to exist!

But I think I am fine. Thanks again.
Okay. You are welcome.

When and if you want to post an attempt, I will be happy to help.