Digital Communications by R Ziemer and R Peterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivn786

Joined May 23, 2007
Hi,

Frankly saying I dont have any money to buy a book. because in Indian rupees it is too high. So that is the reason why I am requesting an e-book

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
aac ebooks are quite good themselves,
also try ebooks which are free (some of them may be found in the resources section) or search on google.
its again the morals of the forum to even request an ebook for a copyrighted work.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
aac ebooks are quite good themselves,
also try ebooks which are free (some of them may be found in the resources section) or search on google.
its again the morals of the forum to even request an ebook for a copyrighted work.
More to the point it is silly to request something that may not exist. The cheapest used copy on the site I listed was about $15.00. If you want the book you need to find a way. Maybe a friend, associate, or teacher has one. Maybe there is a library you can borrow one from. Maybe some retiring engineer will send you his copy that he no longer needs. You're going to have a very hard time doing anything in this field if you can't scare up the price of a book. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Some books are expensive, however the author has the right to exploit their IP for their own gain. Some offer it for free, others not.

Aside from the rights or wrongs of it, AAC does not endorse obtaining pay-for copyrighted material for free. Since Introduction to Digital Communications by R Ziemer and R Peterson is pay-for and copyrighted, this request is off-topic. The only advice we will accept is that if you want it, buy it. Otherwise, you will need to take this request elsewhere.