Die size and Rdson of a "CoolMOS"-MOSFET?

uwed

Joined Mar 16, 2015
Yes, that's the CoolMOS. But I would like to know especially the die size inside the package which is not given in these typical datasheets. If they don't publish die size (I didn't find it on the Internet), I am quite sure some academics have done this and have published ...

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Yes, that's the CoolMOS. But I would like to know especially the die size inside the package which is not given in these typical datasheets. If they don't publish die size (I didn't find it on the Internet), I am quite sure some academics have done this and have published ...
Unless the sought data is deemed proprietary I should think a (well placed) inquiry to the manufacturer should do the trick? :)

Best regards and good luck
HP

PS Sincere kudos on your inquisitiveness! -- There may be hope for our species yet:D

Last edited:

uwed

Joined Mar 16, 2015
Well, I just thought it might save me a few phone calls in case someone knows a link or a paper.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I've seen many many data sheets on the bare die when I was in the hybrid industry. See if any of the bare die distributers has a "geomoetry" for this device.

The only vendor name I remember is "Chip Supply" and it has been quite some time since I looked at them.