Did You Enjoy The Super Bowl?

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
No, I mean the REAL super bowl that was played a couple of weeks ago when the 49ers collided with Seattle. Unbelievable game. I said at the time it was the real super bowl but nobody listened.

This joke that they tried to pass off as a game today just shows how inferior the Broncos are. Peyton and the gang ran up some huge stats this year against crummy teams but when confronted by a real NFL defense, they crumbled. And the Bronco defense must be stuck in a bus on a New Jersey bridge because the clowns that showed up are from a Pop warner team.

So, if you missed the real super bowl.... it was already played.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Peyton Manning was up late last night building blanket forts with his Eli. They were having so much fun that Archie just didn't have the heart to send him to bed.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Yes I enjoyed my supper bowl today lobster soup.....Oh sorry as a non USA citizen I misunderstood the topic here so sorry:p

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
The game was a disaster for the Broncos.:D I always bet on the underdogs, and was pleasantly surprised.
Won a few Superbowl football bets/pools at work doing that. I told the guys up front, that I refused to study their player's stats all season. I'd just bet on a gut feeling.;)

Really pissed me off, was to watch 1-2 minutes of a play, then fast forward through 5 minutes of commercials. Bad commercials.

The Wife and I started watching the Olympics the other night.....same thing.:mad:

Hard to get into it, when there are way too many commercials.

They cut off the interviews and runs/events, just for more commercials.

Better off to watch the highlights on YouTube at a later date. Let those wonderful up-loaders, cut out all the commercials.:cool: