DHMO warning!

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
The opps thread sort of reminded me of this subject.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

I have seen similar information years ago. Back in the days when there was not and internet to distribute information and
it was distributed my word of mouth and passing on copies of the text.

Please read and I will post the benefits of using DVD rewinders at a later time.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We had a thread about DiHydrogen Monoxide about a year ago. Nasty stuff, that. Diluting it with ethanol works though.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Thank you for this extremely valuable link. Every potential HHO user should be made aware of the compound's lethality.
I think the OP of the opps thread should look into DHMO. It would be dangerous but the outcome might well be worth the risk.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Would you believe that kids can get hold of commercial weapons using this extremely dangerous substance? They call them "super soakers" or something like that.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Would you believe that kids can get hold of commercial weapons using this extremely dangerous substance? They call them "super soakers" or something like that.
You are saying they load them with DHMO? ????

I have heard of kids filling balloons with the stuff. My guess they are terrorists in training.

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
Perhaps I ought to come clean about my DHMO addiction. I started taking the stuff when I was very young, and now there is no chance of my ever stopping. My doctor says that "drying out" would kill me in a matter of days.

I also used to dilute it with ethanol, but since becoming seriously ill a while ago that's no longer much of an option for me. More often than not these days it has to be the real deal, 100% uncut, to be sure of getting a big enough dose. In fact, when for a while it was impossible to take enough by mouth, they gave it to me intravenously. Yes, I admit it, a mainline DHMO habit, paid for by medical insurance.

The hospitals are full of such cases, really sick people getting litres of the stuff pumped into their veins every day, but somehow it never seems to get a mention in the press. Why are they trying to cover it up???

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
I remember this came up a while back, birth of the internet era or so, and the Illinois legislature voted to put restrictions on DHMO. :D

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
IIRC there was a petition a few years ago or something and they got some big govt. official to say he was for banning the stuff :)

In all seriousness, this has been around forever, it killed a lot of people back in the middle ages, they had to mass produce beer to keep people from being killed by it.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Your addictions don't mean nothing: I 've been taking large doses of it for so long that my body chemistry has been altered and as a result I 'm now 80% DHMO. Now I 'm a walking oxide leak and they don't let me touch any micro-metal works. My career as an Intel wafer inspector is ruined...

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
That link forgot to mention that DHMO is by far the potent greenhouse gas in the world. Several orders of magnitude greater heat function than carbon dioxide and other minor chemicals.

It is actually the mostly used heat sink and energy carrier!