Desktop game....

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
hey I didn't know that....
this is what we talk about....we donno what happens in resorts, in the capital we are more involved in getting along with our life. we are kept buzy with politics and corruptions..it is what we are fighting for and is going on since last decade.
I can open up really horrific things that has happened in the decades.
What you see is what the government shows to you. Not the reality and the suffering
we are blessed with such beautiful wonders and yet the law takes it for granted....
I cannot say so much in an open forum....someday I might be on the most wanted list

by the way what contract r u talking abt

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Some times people enter into a contract as to not reveal anything they saw ... keeping the info confidential until a certain time.

Within the last decade, people have discovered what stuff their grandparents did during WWII. Sunday's paper had one of the original WAVES (Women enlisted in the Navy) during that war who worked on breaking codes. They were told to keep quiet about that work and she only said she "sharpened pencils and got coffee" when people asked about her work the Navy ... especially during the 40s.

I did visit your island group via Google Earth. Nice.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Ok, Ive been a bit busy trying to save the world over here.

I have to head back in, but Ill take another crack at the desk items when I get back.

SO, If there is anyone out there who wants the Maldivian souvenir more than me, you will have to beat my score. ;)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Up till now..retched has the higher score.

AND... still not decided an end date yet, as members are quite bzy most of the time.
Mark can still give it a shot.
Sorry retched, but don't loose hope yet.