designing of circuit elements of digital tachometer

asimrock

Joined May 11, 2008
hi all dear friends o i m doing a mini project in electronics on digital tachometer circuit as in attached files also it could be find out ongoogle ebook search as electronics for u projects vol 21 digital tachometer circuit.
i want know how to design it's circuit elements each and every parts from register to leds, etc.
i.e step by step procedure for it's designing or any books relating to that i.e for any circuit designing .
i m in real hurry to get this so please provide me as early as possible.
i m facing uploading problem here so it may happen that circuit may not be uploaded so i m sorry about this.

thank u very much.

asimrock

Joined May 11, 2008
that's true man but there is a timer element inserted before the counter to direct it for how much time it should count..
by the way i require design steps involved in it for each elements that is required in designing the circuit if u can advice me on that it would be much better for me..
thank you.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
As I said above - if you have a freq counter, you also have a tachometer. Adjust the counting period to a reasonable amount of time (some math required), and the same block diagram/schematic works.

asimrock

Joined May 11, 2008
i think you did't got my question ..
i have the circuit but i want to learn that how to design electronic circuit like this if you can provide any book for it then i m very much pleased for your assistance..
again i m saying i need to know how to design it i.e it's circuit elements from registors to capacitors to l.e.ds

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
i want know how to design it's circuit elements each and every parts from register to leds, etc.
i.e step by step procedure for it's designing or any books relating to that i.e for any circuit designing .
i m in real hurry to get this so please provide me as early as possible.
Your request is completely unreasonable. There is no way to learn "each and every part" in a hurry. There is no way to learn design principles in a hurry. There are no "step by step" procedures for design.

If you want to learn these things, you must work diligently and thoroughly. The universe is quite unforgiving in this regard.

asimrock

Joined May 11, 2008
beg you parden sir you may have got far more know how about electronics than me..
the question that I posted on this forum was based on my conversation with my colleague
who hails from electronic dept , he made his project by having assistance from "adaptive technologies hyderabad" where he learnt how to design circuit elements for his project.
based on this I thought unless and untill there is book for these stuff then and then only one can design the cicuit elements as these things are not based on hit and trial method sir.
I was looking for that kind of assistance ,not to get the circuit diagram as you know any tom, dick and harry can get this circuit from net but can't get the knowledge of designing it and sir i want that part of knowledge, if this forum can provide me that then i shall be ever be grateful to this forum

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
I was looking for that kind of assistance ,not to get the circuit diagram as you know any tom, dick and harry can get this circuit from net but can't get the knowledge of designing it and sir i want that part of knowledge, if this forum can provide me that then i shall be ever be grateful to this forum
We will be happy to help you learn about electronics. Here is one good place to start: http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/

Design is a matter of knowing how the little parts work (not just the components, but smaller circuits made from those components), and choosing among them those which will perform the desired function. Creativity is required, as is much practice.

But it will never happen "in a hurry" as you have asked for. There is no magic "formula" for design.

asimrock

Joined May 11, 2008
i was in little hurry.thanks for the site address by the way i wonder there are no books on electronic circuit design.
if it exists then i m more glad to know about that..
thank you