Design RULESS CHECK

Андрей Петрок

Joined Sep 27, 2015
NEED HELP
I HAVE THIS DESIGN PROECT,AND I NEED TO TEST THEM WITH DESIGN RULLES CHECK,BUT I HAVE ERORR
WARNING(ORCAP-1600): Net has fewer than two connections N02725 ,I DONT KNOW, I USE THIS PROGRAM 2 DAY BUT I NEED TO VERIFICY THIS SCHEM ,PLEASE WHO CAN TO HELP ME,(( I SUBSCRIBE MY DESIGN,AND WHO CAN MODIFICY THEM FOR THE GOOD DESIGN RULLES CHECK( SORY FOR MY ENGLISH .
Please modify , i need to loock ,im dumbass :D

Attachments

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
NEED HELP
I HAVE THIS DESIGN PROECT,AND I NEED TO TEST THEM WITH DESIGN RULLES CHECK,BUT I HAVE ERORR
WARNING(ORCAP-1600): Net has fewer than two connections N02725 ,I DONT KNOW, I USE THIS PROGRAM 2 DAY BUT I NEED TO VERIFICY THIS SCHEM ,PLEASE WHO CAN TO HELP ME,(( I SUBSCRIBE MY DESIGN,AND WHO CAN MODIFICY THEM FOR THE GOOD DESIGN RULLES CHECK( SORY FOR MY ENGLISH .
Please modify , i need to loock ,im dumbass :D
YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL! TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY!

That schematic is a mess, and I'm seeing missing wires. That's why the ERC doesn't like it.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
A "Design Rule Check" or simply "DRC" is a schematic capture term for some simple tests your program can do for you automatically, and far more accurately than you ever could.

"fewer than two connections" simply means you have a part not connected to anything. There should be some method of identifying exactly what part is causing this or other errors.

I did notice your relay or switch contacts have no wires attached. If that is truly your intent then look for the "no connect" tool and designate these pins as not connected. That clears the error.

Note a clear (no errors) DRC does not mean your circuit will work. It just means it was drawn correctly.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
A "Design Rule Check" or simply "DRC" is a schematic capture term for some simple tests your program can do for you automatically, and far more accurately than you ever could.

"fewer than two connections" simply means you have a part not connected to anything. There should be some method of identifying exactly what part is causing this or other errors.

I did notice your relay or switch contacts have no wires attached. If that is truly your intent then look for the "no connect" tool and designate these pins as not connected. That clears the error.

Note a clear (no errors) DRC does not mean your circuit will work. It just means it was drawn correctly.
Actually, to be more specific, a DRC is used for checking for errors on a PCB design. The schematic tool is the ERC, which stands for Electrical Rules Check (rather than Design Rules Check).