Design & Implementation

Paschal John

Joined Feb 3, 2015
Design and Implementation of system to control security lights. It should sense ambient light and if it's dark , it should switch on lights and give feedback whether the lights is on or off.

Scope; To design a light sensor from the scratch.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Design and Implementation of system to control security lights. It should sense ambient light and if it's dark , it should switch on lights and give feedback whether the lights is on or off.

Do I pass the course if I were to help you?

Please, this is an educational site, not a "do my work for me". If you want help, make some effort and show us your work first. Then ask some specific question about something that is giving you trouble.

Thread moved from The Project Forum.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014

Hi,

Is this homework or you need this for some purpose?

RBR1317

Joined Nov 13, 2010
Design and Implementation of system to control security lights.
A functional block diagram of such a system would necessarily include certain identifiable functional modules:

A. Sensor Module
B. Signal Conditioning Module
C. Logic Control Module
D. Feedback Interface Module
E. Power Isolation Module
F. Power Switching Module

Then there is the obvious problem that the security lighting could modify the ambient light. How should you handle that? Which of these functional modules are within the scope of the assigned design task?

Paschal John

Joined Feb 3, 2015
A functional block diagram of such a system would necessarily include certain identifiable functional modules:

A. Sensor Module
B. Signal Conditioning Module
C. Logic Control Module
D. Feedback Interface Module
E. Power Isolation Module
F. Power Switching Module

Then there is the obvious problem that the security lighting could modify the ambient light. How should you handle that? Which of these functional modules are within the scope of the assigned design task?
from what i did, main problem arises when designing of the feedback module; I tried to use a power meter as my feedback element to feedback signals to logic control modules but unfortunately nothing was achieved....
i didn't concentrate much on power isolation and power switching but mainly i was concerning with that feedback interface module and sensor module